Rinaldo Traded to Boston for 2017 3rd Rounder

AJgoal

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boston will reap the benefits of Zac's evolving offensive game.   :ph34r:

The B's will play the Flyers 3 or 4 times Rinaldo will be +2 in those games with 2 goals and 2 helpers.

Either that or he will not make their team.. but seeing what Sweeny is doing to it, i think he makes that team.

Boston will reap the benefits of Zac's evolving offensive game.

The B's will play the Flyers 3 or 4 times Rinaldo will be +2 in those games with 2 goals and 2 helpers.

Either that or he will not make their team.. but seeing what Sweeny is doing to it, i think he makes that team.

Plus don't forget all the energy Rinaldo will bring and all the checks he will finish ;)

I used to be a Zac supporter because initially he was walking the line and doing what he was brought up to do, but for every time he crossed the line, which seemed to be happening more often, my support waned and now I am thrilled to see this trade happen.  Ryan White won me over because he brings what Zac brought as well as the ability to score and he seems to be able to keep himself in check.  Not sure what the Bruins are doing over there, but they seem t be headed in the wrong direction at he moment! 

ok..that teaches me to fall asleep when I come home from work.  Take a short nap, wake up to find Zac traded to Boston.  To echo someone else's post...WTF is Boston doing? 

Milbury to Sweeney: "Be a man, for god's sake...get some goons!"

LOL...classic.  If ok with you TFG..that may become my new sig! :)

Maybe if I take another short nap when I come home from work, maybe both McDud and Vinny will disappear too! :D

I used to be a Zac supporter because initially he was walking the line and doing what he was brought up to do, but for every time he crossed the line, which seemed to be happening more often, my support waned and now I am thrilled to see this trade happen.  Ryan White won me over because he brings what Zac brought as well as the ability to score and he seems to be able to keep himself in check.  Not sure what the Bruins are doing over there, but they seem t be headed in the wrong direction at he moment! 

I agree on all counts bro...Re: White and Rinaldo.

I especially love what the Bruins are doing to themselves.  As you well know their lousy fans have been extremely insufferable at WFC lately and I will enjoy them not coming and gloating and being obnoxious because they are beating up on us yet again.

How in the hell is Hexy pulling these moves off? A 3rd rounder for Zac really he iss a freaking BAMF of a GM. LOL I love it!!! It has been a very long...LONG times since we have had excitement like this in the offseason.

ok..that teaches me to fall asleep when I come home from work.  Take a short nap, wake up to find Zac traded to Boston.  To echo someone else's post...WTF is Boston doing? 

LOL...classic.  If ok with you TFG..that may become my new sig! :)

Maybe if I take another short nap when I come home from work, maybe both McDud and Vinny will disappear too! :D

Sig away, my friend...Sig away!

Archived