Leo Komarov in trouble with the Finnish police?

BluPuk

Hopefully not, I love his style, hits everything, finishes his checks, defensively responsible with a bit of offensive ability, or at least until the concussion administered by OIvechkin, not the same player after he returned. The Komarov of the first half could play for my Wings any day of the week. Whatever the legal trouble, which sounds like it stems from a driving incident possibly involving alcohol and belligerence towards police the court date is set for August in the Finland Court.

from Finnish media outlets, it’s alleged the 28-year-old caused a “traffic hazard” and was “falsifying information to police” about personal income.

The Helsinki Times reported Komarov could face undisclosed fines and up to six months in jail for his alleged part in the accident and an additional three months if he was not truthful to police. A trial date has been set for August.

I think he is Babs kind of player on the ice. After last year in Toronto, who could blame Komarov (or Leaf Fans) for drinking. There were times that it appeared that Komarov was the only one on the team with hustle and desire.

Hopefully not, I love his style, hits everything, finishes his checks, defensively responsible with a bit of offensive ability, or at least until the concussion administered by OIvechkin, not the same player after he returned. The Komarov of the first half could play for my Wings any day of the week. Whatever the legal trouble, which sounds like it stems from a driving incident possibly involving alcohol and belligerence towards police the court date is set for August in the Finland Court.

from Finnish media outlets, it’s alleged the 28-year-old caused a “traffic hazard” and was “falsifying information to police” about personal income.

The Helsinki Times reported Komarov could face undisclosed fines and up to six months in jail for his alleged part in the accident and an additional three months if he was not truthful to police. A trial date has been set for August.

I think he is Babs kind of player on the ice. After last year in Toronto, who could blame Komarov (or Leaf Fans) for drinking. There were times that it appeared that Komarov was the only one on the team with hustle and desire.

Komarov was the best Leaf defensively last season. He won the first ever WOW Award for strong defensive play.  :D 

Archived