OT- Surprise! Your Season Ticket Holder Gift Revealed.

Poulin20

So I got an e-mail today with the title "Surprise! Your Season Ticket Holder Gift Revealed" when I open the e-mail it says:

The Flyers Trade Zac Rinaldo to Boston

The Philadelphia Flyers have acquired a third-round pick in the 2017 NHL Entry Draft
from the Boston Bruins in exchange for © Zac Rinaldo.
Click here for more information.
http://info.comcast-spectacor.com/r/?id=t21b91444,c3b2d4b,c3df884

I was like wow that is the gift????  I mean I was getting tired of Zac as much as the next guy but they could have given us a little bit something better and more tangible than that.  (If it had read VLC and McDud I actually would have been satisfied!)  Then I remembered that my personal e-mail (which is still from an ISP that I signed up with in 1998 for Dial-up) is getting a bit antiquated and sometimes doesn't always behave properly when e-mails are sent with lots of HTML codes and graphics.  

I checked the same message on my phone and found out that they are giving us a triple set of bobble heads seen below

3efadbfcebb94a54ff2c03e3dc092def.gif

Not a bad gift, not great either.  (Last years portable phone charger battery thing with Flyers logos all over it has proven to be very useful and was actually one of the best.)

Anyway since it is slow around here I thought you would find this episode somewhat amusing!

How long till camp now??

In Hex / Hacks we trust

LETS GO FLYERS!

So I got an e-mail today with the title "Surprise! Your Season Ticket Holder Gift Revealed" when I open the e-mail it says:

The Flyers Trade Zac Rinaldo to Boston

The Philadelphia Flyers have acquired a third-round pick in the 2017 NHL Entry Draft

from the Boston Bruins in exchange for © Zac Rinaldo.

That's going way too far! Where's the humanity?!

Archived