Introducing the Swamp Rabbits!

ScottM

It's made out of a carrot...who's ever seen a hockey stick made from carrot that was black? :D

Ok, fine. But the white gloves have to go. There's no place in hockey for white hockey gloves.

@Podein25

There's a guy in our ballhockey league who wears an azure? blue helmet, elbow pads, gloves, knee pads and shoes.They all match perfectly...some kind of designer package :blink[1]:  I haven't been in a fight in ballhockey in a long, long time...but it might be coming.

wears an azure

I have no idea what the hell that is even after googling, but it sounds gay (NTTAWWT) 

You can't look too good out there. Personally, I enjoy wearing my crusty old gear against the young guys wearing shiny new stuff. They think I'm 105 and I've got the jump on them already. You have to give yourself every advantage.

A shade of blue...it's not just blue, but like a bright flashy blue...and everything matches. I think his equipment is made by Guess.

Not cool. I'm doubting he's interested in dropping those fancy mitts....you may have to goad him into it through persistent annoyance

Archived