NHL Game Streaming?

jessecooke4

So I live in Minnesota and would like to watch all of the Wild games this year but I don't have cable (nor do I have it in me to spend that much money on cable)

I catch a few games every here and there on local channels but not most of them.

I heard that I could stream the games online with NHL Game Center but that doesn't allow me to watch Wild games, only games that don't involve my home team...

Are there any services out there that would allow me to stream my home team's games?

Free or Paid - I'm open to any service that would allow me to watch the dang games!

Welcome.  

I think the NHL Game Center will work for games that are not home games.

There are a couple of sites out there that you could take a look at HockeyStreams.com and Unblockus.com

Also you can take a look at some of the options available in "my menu"

and check out this blog.  http://mobilesyrup.com/2013/10/12/heres-how-to-stream-all-games-from-nhl-gamecenter-even-if-theyre-blacked-out/

best of luck to you - and hopefully you'll join us for more conversation in our forums also.

@jessecooke4  hockey steams pays no attention to blocked out games....you get every one of them....in every league, NHL, AHL, OHL, WHL, QHL, KHL...you name it is there....and they automatically save them, like a giant DVR, so you can watch the games at your leisure...or even better, in blocks to give you better reads on certain players and it also allows you to see improvements by some players where a single game would not give you same type of result....all for 100 bucks a year....a GREAT service.

• 3 weeks later...

@jessecooke4  hockey steams pays no attention to blocked out games....you get every one of them....in every league, NHL, AHL, OHL, WHL, QHL, KHL...you name it is there....and they automatically save them, like a giant DVR, so you can watch the games at your leisure...or even better, in blocks to give you better reads on certain players and it also allows you to see improvements by some players where a single game would not give you same type of result....all for 100 bucks a year....a GREAT service.

Jammer my friend, hope all is well.  Busy time of life for me but enjoying it.  I have a question for you.  

I'm thinking of cancelling GameCenter and going with HockeyStreams for the following reasons:

1) GameCenter blacks out the Flyers/Bruins games for me. 

2) Any nationally televised games are usual not on GameCenter also.

3) Playoffs are not shown on GameCenter. 

So my questions to you (I looked on HockeyStreams website for answers but thought I'd pick your brain).

1) Are playoffs included in the year subscription to hockeystreams? 

2) Have you ever had any buffering problems with hockeystreams?

Any other thoughts that you might have? 

Archived