Sharks Road Trip

The Sharks start their first road trip of the year tomorrow when they face off with Washington. The Sharks then play the Devils, Islanders and Rangers before heading home. Considering all of these besides New Jersey were in the playoffs last year, and each team did something to improve their team, what would make it a good road trip for Teal and Black? I would not be unhappy to come home 2-2 on the trip, but I think we could easily get eight points. 

Thoughts?

Oh 2-2 is playing it safe. If they can't do that... they can sell their gear on the internet and get real jobs!

The Devils and Caps fall and on any night the Sharks will have the edge on the Islanders and Rangers.

2-2 is a poor result from this road trip for a team like the Sharks. 3-1 is a success and 4-0 isn't out of the ball park either.

The Sharks start their first road trip of the year tomorrow when they face off with Washington. The Sharks then play the Devils, Islanders and Rangers before heading home. Considering all of these besides New Jersey were in the playoffs last year, and each team did something to improve their team, what would make it a good road trip for Teal and Black? I would not be unhappy to come home 2-2 on the trip, but I think we could easily get eight points. 

Thoughts?

My thoughts are "Alleleuyaa!!"

Sharks games on early enough in the day for me to watch them.

Also, more Martin Jones please. I was against Niemi from the moment we signed him. Hated the signing, disliked him.

Jones I was excited about the moment I heard we got him. So far, nothing but awesome and it is exciting to be a Sharks fan again.

Let's come back from this road trip 3-1

Historically, we blow against the worst teams in the league. At least we did with TMac. Always losing to Buffalo, the Oilers, Arizona, etc, so we might lose to Jersey

@J0e Th0rnton We will beat the Devils this time around. I think the who team is going to play better as a whole this year, and that includes taking it to some bad teams. I would be very happy to win two out of three games against the Rangers, Capitals, and Islanders in their buildings. If we come home with a record of 5-1-0, that would be perfect  in my book, especially given the struggles of the other California teams and the inconsistency in goal for the Flames.

Archived