Is Wilson deserving of a Suspension?

hf101

Is Wilson deserving of a Suspension?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Will Wilson get a suspension for the Knee on Knee on Sheary

• Yes
    • No

Just now, nossagog said:

Obviously not, after all, the officials on the ice determined that it wasn't even a penalty.

Well Schenn did get 3 games for a hit not penalized on Oshie.  

:notfair:

5 minutes ago, hf101 said:

Well Schenn did get 3 games for a hit not penalized on Oshie.  

:notfair:

Yeah, but Schen had a history, ask any Caps fan, Wilson has never been suspended for anything so he's as clean as the driven snow

12 minutes ago, nossagog said:

Yeah, but Schen had a history, ask any Caps fan, Wilson has never been suspended for anything so he's as clean as the driven snow

:LiesSign:

12 hours ago, hf101 said:

Is Wilson deserving of a Suspension?  No penalty was called on the play.

26AHtUo1xonIxOnkc.gif

No sense punishing him now let him do whatever he wants to do the rules don't apply to certain folks...........

That's pretty bad, i watched it live and and could not believe the hand wringing coming from both JR and Milbury. I swear they are the moron echo chamber.  

Even if the crap they were saying is true, and that it was a little gamesmanship, which i'm down for, the result is bad. Lucky that Sheary wasn't injured. i couldn't believe there was no call on it, flabbergasted actually.  Wilson continues to play stupidly, i wonder how long his leash is...i guess it's a lot longer than Orlov's...

@AJgoal

that graphic is hilarious. I laugh every time i see it.

5 hours ago, Samifan said:

I am more impressed with the second dive on the play, lol. #8 got a full extension and stuck the landing :ph34r:

LOL!   Yeah, #8 was pretty ridiculous there.

5 minutes ago, nossagog said:

See, the world did not end, and the Caps fans can STILL say that Wilson has never been suspended.   Way to go NHL, at least your inconsistency is still consistant.

Interesting, there were kind of two separate questions going on with the poll.  One said "will he," and the other "does he deserve to."

Obviously the answer to "will he" is "no," now.   It was even money when it was written.

Does he deserve to?   Yes.  I'm not entirely convinced that knee-to-knee was deliberate.  But it's Wilson; suspend him anyway.

Archived