Devils 1st rounder John Quenville scores WICKED goal!!!

jammer2

Certainly one of the nicest goals I've ever seen. Happened at the Memorial Cup a few days ago....WOW...this is just pure skill, this move he pulls off. I've seen it one other time in an actual game and not a shoot out...think it was Hertel on the Sharks who pulled it off also....but jaw dropping skills here. The Devils got a keeper here. Very gritty kid also....he will be a thorn in the Flyes side for a decade to come. The coolest thing about this goal...HE HAD to pull that move, it was not showmanship, it was the only possible way to score...and what patience waiting for just the right moment to unleash it!!

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/john-quenneville-scores-awesome-goal-of-the-year-in-memorial-cup--video-022212797.html

On 2016-05-23 at 2:19 PM, jammer2 said:

Certainly one of the nicest goals I've ever seen. Happened at the Memorial Cup a few days ago....WOW...this is just pure skill, this move he pulls off. I've seen it one other time in an actual game and not a shoot out...think it was Hertel on the Sharks who pulled it off also....but jaw dropping skills here. The Devils got a keeper here. Very gritty kid also....he will be a thorn in the Flyes side for a decade to come. The coolest thing about this goal...HE HAD to pull that move, it was not showmanship, it was the only possible way to score...and what patience waiting for just the right moment to unleash it!!

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/john-quenneville-scores-awesome-goal-of-the-year-in-memorial-cup--video-022212797.html

Yeah, Hertl scored that one vs Lundqvist. The infamous 4 goal game for him that now has all Sharks fans in fear of Thornton ever scoring 4 goals in a game.

The reporters were interviewing Hertl and started giving the poor kid the business regarding "showboating" so he got a bit quiet and was no longer enjoying the fact that he scored 4 in a game. Thornton heard them and stuck his head into the interview, telling them all to shut up and asking if they had ever played the game? then he went on to his infamous "If I scored 4 goals in a game I would have my cock out. I would have it out and I would be stroking it"

Was one of the most hilarious things he ever said, and good for him for defending Hertl as the media tried to take advantage of the fact that he was a rookie.

14 minutes ago, J0e Th0rnton said:

Yeah, Hertl scored that one vs Lundqvist. The infamous 4 goal game for him that now has all Sharks fans in fear of Thornton ever scoring 4 goals in a game.

The reporters were interviewing Hertl and started giving the poor kid the business regarding "showboating" so he got a bit quiet and was no longer enjoying the fact that he scored 4 in a game. Thornton heard them and stuck his head into the interview, telling them all to shut up and asking if they had ever played the game? then he went on to his infamous "If I scored 4 goals in a game I would have my cock out. I would have it out and I would be stroking it"

Was one of the most hilarious things he ever said, and good for him for defending Hertl as the media tried to take advantage of the fact that he was a rookie.

I think Marik Malik did it for the Rangers in a shoot out also, but much more impressive during a game situation.

Hopefully it's a sign of things to come. It would be great if he could push for a regular spot on the big club in the next year or two. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing some of the kids (Zacha, Quenneville, Wood, etc.) in camp this fall.

On May 24, 2016 at 6:25 PM, J0e Th0rnton said:

I NEVER HEARD THAT ONE! AWESOME STORY!! Would have LOVED to have been there to hear/see that live!

Archived