Congrats to the Pens

Just wanted to shout out a congrats to the Pens and our resident Pens fans.   I hate the Pens as a Flyers fan but you have to respect their play this year.   

Win or lose the Cup enjoy the ride mates... they deserve to be there.

I will join MC and begrudgingly show the Pens some love. They dominated the second half of the season and are having a hell of a post season. The Pens definitely deserve to represent the Eastern Conference. :bow:

P.S. Congrats also to Sidney Crosby for finally being able to grow a beard after all of his years in the league!  I am going to miss Sid's playoff milk mustache that he as sported since he has been in the league. ;)

48 minutes ago, Samifan said:

I will join MC and begrudgingly show the Pens some love. They dominated the second half of the season and are having a hell of a post season. The Pens definitely deserve to represent the Eastern Conference. :bow:

P.S. Congrats also to Sidney Crosby for finally being able to grow a beard after all of his years in the league!  I am going to miss Sid's playoff milk mustache that he as sported since he has been in the league. ;)

Suck up!

Thanks guys. 

I think if you would have asked us Pens fans the question of how far they would go back in December, you would have had a lot of "not going to make the playoffs" or "one and done".  The turnaround that this team has made since then is utterly amazing.   A few trades here and there, and they put together a team that has made it to the Stanley Cup Final. It has become the Pens team that many of us have wanted for some time with a mixture of great talent and youth.  Its been quite a ride.

12 hours ago, nossagog said:

Thanks guys. 

I think if you would have asked us Pens fans the question of how far they would go back in December, you would have had a lot of "not going to make the playoffs" or "one and done".  The turnaround that this team has made since then is utterly amazing.   A few trades here and there, and they put together a team that has made it to the Stanley Cup Final. It has become the Pens team that many of us have wanted for some time with a mixture of great talent and youth.  Its been quite a ride.

Let's hear you! LET'S GO PENS! I WANT TO HEAR IT FROM CLEVELAND!

I can't wait to opening day 2016/17 just to hear LIVE FROM THE CONCEL ENERGY CENTER IN PITTSBURGH PENNSYLVANIA. IT'S YOUR STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONSHIP PITTSBURGH PENGUINS VERSE ( NAME TEAM HERE.) UH...THE SOUND OF IT!:DancingGrape:

More than a few Flyer fans here with Penguin **** on their noses, it's actually thicker on a couple other threads

To the Pen fans here who are all in all a decent bunch, I'm happy for YOU but not for your team, thanks for beating the Rangers in round 1 now eff off :5726b5f801048_cooldude:

Archived