"Pittsburgh Gold" is back....

B21

Meh...as a fan outside the Pitts fanbase, I always liked this set better...what I call the 'Triangle Penguin' set, perhaps replacing the grey/silver on the home sweater and keeping it uniform gold n white like the other side.

Otherwise the overall design and scheme I like best...even over the upcoming ones.

PensJerseys.jpg

2 hours ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Meh...as a fan outside the Pitts fanbase, I always liked this set better...what I call the 'Triangle Penguin' set, perhaps replacing the grey/silver on the home sweater and keeping it uniform gold n white like the other side.

Otherwise the overall design and scheme I like best...even over the upcoming ones.

PensJerseys.jpg

I actually have one of the middle ones, which I think may have been one of the first "Alternate" styles and a throw back to the original penguins jersey's but in black and gold.  I did not like the other "modernized" styles.  I'm really a fan of going back to the future with the new ones. 

Here's the full list of the old styles:

http://penguins.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=56510

10 hours ago, B21 said:

Me like.  Brings back lots of good memories. Added bonus is the fact that all three major pro sports teams are back having the same color scheme.

http://penguins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=887098&navid=DL|PIT|home

Penguins-new-home-and-road.jpg

jim carrey dumb dumb and dumber vomit

:poke:

On 6/24/2016 at 0:24 PM, B21 said:

Me like.  Brings back lots of good memories. Added bonus is the fact that all three major pro sports teams are back having the same color scheme.

http://penguins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=887098&navid=DL|PIT|home

Penguins-new-home-and-road.jpg

I also like this! I also would like to see PITTSBURGH scrolled from the left shoulder to the right hip on both sweaters and with the same design in blue as in the 67/68 version!

Seriously though the penguin is kind of cartooney don't you think? Something you would expect to see on a tykes jersey. I'm pretty sure that penguins don't play hockey.

JK.

12 hours ago, BluPuk said:

Seriously though the penguin is kind of cartooney don't you think? Something you would expect to see on a tykes jersey. I'm pretty sure that penguins don't play hockey.

JK.

Nope.  We love it.  Do coyotes? Flyers? Leaves?  I dunno... Our Penguins played pretty good hockey this year.  Lol. 

On 6/26/2016 at 7:10 PM, Polaris922 said:

Nope.  We love it.  Do coyotes? Flyers? Leaves?  I dunno... Our Penguins played pretty good hockey this year.  Lol. 

Seems like the Pens played excellent hockey from January on! But hey, what do I know?

Archived