Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Videos

Sign in to follow this  

Post your Favorite Hockey Videos

Add a video. View our Full Video Section

117 topics in this forum

1. How to Embed a YouTube Video in a Post

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  2. NHL Name Drop

• 3 replies
  3. gopro hockey videos

• 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 10 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
  4. Giroux Handles

• 8 replies
    • 3 replies
  5. Impressive amateur lacrosse moves!

• 1 reply
  6. John Scott

• 8 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Current Discussions in our NET

2018 NHL draft
      Prospects & Draft
      jammer2 - Posted
      Just gonna throw this into the thread....Spit's expected to go this year...   1)Curtis Douglas....rated anywhere from 55 to 85....he is by far the biggest player in the draft. He's 6'8 and change...and weighs in at approx 232 to 240. Thing is, kid has ok hands, but can't skate a lick. Usually I just dismiss guys like this, BUT, it could be his body has not really adapted to his size type of thing. He looks uncoordinated though, and you usually can't fix that.    2) Connor Cochoran.....This kid is REAL interesting. His rookie year he barely played cause of our Memorial Cup run/win. In fact, they played the lifelong dman at C just to get him into games. Rook year was a right off. He showed limited offense in his 2nd year, but only gained pp time at the end of the year. Thing is....this kids stride, it is breathtaking....like straight up beautiful, a lot like Scott Niedermeyer only less speed. A right hand shot....if he lasts past the 5th round, something is wrong. I think he goes early 4 cause of his skating.    3)Matthew McDougall....might be the most talented of these 3 draft eligible Spits. Nice hands, speed, IQ, but a tad undersized. Could be a home run for somebody. Prob 5th or 6th rnd.     
      2018 Minnesota Wild Draft Discussion .......
      Minnesota Wild
      Jagged Ice - Posted
      He's a huge gamble and I'll be watching close to see where he lands. He's a defenseman who doesn't play defense at all. Which explains the minus -29.  67 pts though in 63 games in the OHL for a defensman is impressive. People who watch him (I have not other than YT videos) claim he's very gifted offensively. I've also read if he could play defense he'd be drafted after Svechnikov. He's projected to go anywhere from 15-25.  Not overly small at 5'11. He's 17 until August so the baby of this class.  
      Hoffman traded, to the shock of nobody
      Ottawa Senators
      ruxpin - Posted
      As in does he report? Or does he get traded again? Or does his psychotic girlfriend kill him in his sleep?   I suspect he's not traded again unless something becomes far worse with the Karlsson story.  And I don't know why he wouldn't report, but crazier things have happened.   My money is on that he should sleep with one eye open.
      Simmonds
      Philadelphia Flyers
      ruxpin - Posted
      There you go!  That makes sense to me.
      Flyers 2018-19 Offseason moves
      Philadelphia Flyers
      ruxpin - Posted
      Honestly,  I'm not a huge fan of Skinner.   @OccamsRazor asked what it would cost, and I honestly have no idea.  I have a feeling he's probably worth more than what I want to give him credit for, but I'm lukewarm to him at best.  I think my problem with him is more fantasy-league driven than maybe actual on ice.   He's of little use to me in fantasy.   I think seeing what Lindblom can do is more than likely the way this goes.  And while I would like a scoring left winger, it's behind goalie and 3C on my list of priorities.  If Skinner really is available, I think due diligence dictates you at least check into it and if the asking price is doable then you pull the trigger.  I think it takes more than I want to give up, though.
      Philadelphia Flyers
      OccamsRazor - Posted
      Well they only have 5 Dmen signed.   They are looking to move Faulk and Hanifin so I think they could have interest in Gudas for their bottom pair and he is signed at a reasonable rate.   It doesn't have to be for Skinner I would look to move him at the draft and I think the Canes could use his toughness.   I'd flip him for a 3rd.
      Philadelphia Flyers
      elmatus - Posted
      You’re probably right. I’m still not very interested in Skinner though. Simmonds for him would be an overpayment, and I don’t imagine Carolina wants Gudas. Not that he’s a bad player, it just doesn’t feel like a fit right now.    Let Lindblom ride shotgun for Patrick for the season and see what happens.
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today.