Sabres trade Hall and Lazar

Who the hell is Bjork?  Sabres get him and second round pick for Hall and Lazar?  What is this clown Adams doing?  I get the part of getting rid of Hall.  But Lazar I liked.  Goes into the corners.  So I would release Hutton and fire Adams.  If they are keeping Adams he is on a short leash.  Get us the next Hasek and Miller or go.  Ullmark is the starter. He is probably Marty Biron caliber.  He is ok but we need a top goalie. And Toharski has actually played well.  Not sure if they believe in Luukenen?  Not sure how he is really doing in Rochester lately.

Edited by Hockey Junkie

8 minutes ago, yave1964 said:

Let me get this straight....foligno is worth a first and a fourth, Hall and Lazar are only worth a second and Bjork?? Seems like overpayment by the Leafs, and the Bruins got a steal. 

One can only imagine what kind of offers the other teams made for Hall... Underpayment in response to underachievement and overpayment. Good riddance!

29 minutes ago, lynxrattle said:

Underpayment in response to underachievement and overpayment.

Oh if it's underachieving you're after you can have your take of the Flyers roster just pick a player make an offer...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, yave1964 said:

Let me get this straight....foligno is worth a first and a fourth, Hall and Lazar are only worth a second and Bjork?? Seems like overpayment by the Leafs, and the Bruins got a steal. 

That probably speaks volumes about how worthless Taylor Hall has become.  

Foligno was the captain of the Blue Jackets, so probably more than just a pure numbers guy.  

My only gripe here is giving up a 1st round pick for a guy who is on an expiring contract. You want to at least get a few years out of someone like Foligno if you give up a 1st to get him. If he does nothing for the Leafs and is let go at the end of the season, then the Leafs will have lost an elite player in the draft for nothing.