Game 43: Flyers at Penguins; 4/15/21 @ 7, NBCSP

Howie58

11 minutes ago, Samifan said:

Still hate him!

can’t believe he actually shot the puck

i cant believe he had actually had a brain to do that on that play like where was that in every game? that's the frustrating thing with the core, just shoot it.

allison is making more effort than these expensive players combined, it really shows it's not the coach. for some reason why they dont want to make that effort, that's where they have to get booted.

Edited by tucson83

23 minutes ago, Samifan said:

AV should be double shifting Allison, kid has had some real good looks at the net. 

Weird seeing someone in Orange and Black that likes to shoot and create offense 

We've got a good look at the box score, don't we?

:toast:

• Haha 1

Flyers battle and scrape and get a shootout win.

Pens gain on the 1/2 teams in the division with a point.

Flyers eight six out and Boston still has a game in hand...

eugene levy johnny rose GIF by Schitt's Creek

Edited by radoran
  • Sad 1

Well, miracles never cease to happen. That may be their best game of the season. Allison may be a keeper. Hart misplayed the Crosby goal but very sharp otherwise. And we actually won a shootout. Let's see more of the youngins.

• Good Post 1

5 minutes ago, Howie58 said:

Well, miracles never cease to happen. That may be their best game of the season. Allison may be a keeper. Hart misplayed the Crosby goal but very sharp otherwise. And we actually won a shootout. Let's see more of the youngins.

Liked Allison.

Thought Hart made the right play but missed.

• Like 1

Wade Allison on his NHL debut, which followed a slew of injuries in college: “It’s been a long road. A lot of ups and a lot of downs. I did it. It’s pretty cool. Something I’ll remember forever. Something that no one can ever take from me. It’s pretty special.” #Flyers

9 hours ago, FD19372 said:

Anyone know if Wade Allison is any relation to Ray Allison, former Flyers winger?

Well they both played for the Brandon Wheat Kings...but that's about as close as they get. Rays from BC...Wades from Manitoba, about 1500 km apart.

2 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Not sure where this has been this year?

And...

Still give up a point though.

Can't even tank right.

i dont get it either, it sounds like to me they just want to play when they feel like it, this is unacceptable not when this team is out of the playoff picture, that's more frustrating to the coaching staff and chuck. my point still stands it's time to cut bait with these players and bring in players that care about competing. wade allison was fantastic, i love guys like him that brings effort like that in a game, he's a keeper next year.

Edited by tucson83
  • Like 2