Minnesota Wild vs San Jose Sharks, Saturday 4-17-21, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

CreaseAndAssist

The Sharks look really toothless (I made a funny).  Will we let them back in the game in 2nd or 3rd?  Or, will be close the door?🤔

That penalty against Fiala should be more than 2:00.  What the he77 constitutes a major for boarding?

4 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

The Sharks look really toothless (I made a funny).  Will we let them back in the game in 2nd or 3rd?  Or, will be close the door?🤔

That penalty against Fiala should be more than 2:00.  What the he77 constitutes a major for boarding?

You did. :P
Seeing Kahkonen easily miss that shot might have told the rest of the guys to fire it up just in case he's still shaky.
And we got one back on Jones the same way.
Yes, That should've been a Major to send a message to the players in This game.

We might need to need to hire a Marketing Firm and put a Promotion in place for our site (you know, a dented puck for the 10th new sign-up, a game-used mouthguard for 25 - whatever CL can spare).  It is a Party of Four about every night around here.....What is the Fruit Girl's level of relationship with the owner?  Perhaps a Business Planing session should in order at this time??  

5 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

What's the 'spirit' of choice tonight?  How did last night turn out?  We lost you after your Booze comment, so I am wondering if 'all was ....too well?'😁

I have to work tomorrow, so just pop and water tonight. I didn’t have a lot, just potent. The Brewery Projekt out of Eau Claire has these sour ales that boast a hefty 7.63% ABV. That was quickly followed by an Austrian Radler of the 2.0% variety. The sour goes right to the middle of my forehead. 

Just now, EmptyShelf said:

Assuming we get to the playoffs (🙄)_, it will be a bit embarrassing to only have 4 attendees on our board?  God forbid MNSOTA cannot make it post-bender, we will be down to 'the three legs of the tri-pod' only....

Yeah we need Mega and Rotty to come back for sure.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MNSOTA said:

I have to work tomorrow, so just pop and water tonight. I didn’t have a lot, just potent. The Brewery Projekt out of Eau Claire has these sour ales that boast a hefty 7.63% ABV. That was quickly followed by an Austrian Radler of the 2.0% variety. The sour goes right to the middle of my forehead. 

'Impressive... Most Impressive'   A blow-by-blow accounting of consumption choices....I felt like I was there with you with a center forward headache.