Jim Jackson

Samifan

As an out of state Flyers fan, for years I have only been able to get the opponents broadcast feed via Center Ice. This year I switched to NHL TV so I have gotten the Flyers broadcast for every sh**ty game this season.

Has Jim Jackson always been a whiny little bitch when talking about penalties?

28 minutes ago, Samifan said:

As an out of state Flyers fan, for years I have only been able to get the opponents broadcast feed via Center Ice. This year I switched to NHL TV so I have gotten the Flyers broadcast for every sh**ty game this season.

Yes...it's not nearly as bad when Jonesy is calling it as it is.  JJ always has his orange tinted glasses on.  Keith Jones is a breath of fresh air most of the time!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

No one was as bad as Paul Steigerwald who used to do the Pens play by play.  He was atrocious ......

I’ll see your Steigerwald and raise you a Jack Edwards! 

Did JJ whine as much when the team was good or is he extra whiny this season? 

• Like 1

I agree that Jones is less of a homer than JJ, but truth be told, they are a bleep load better than the Panthers team (thank God Potvin is gone) and the Washington team.  Giving credit where it's due, JJ and Jones, particularly Jones, have been hard on the team this year in past weeks.  Jones has really been angry, perhaps reflecting a veteran and alum who has to swallow the roll-over, no fight issue of Flyers we've seen the past few months. 

• Like 1
  • Good Post 1

2 hours ago, Samifan said:

I’ll see your Steigerwald and raise you a Jack Edwards! 

Did JJ whine as much when the team was good or is he extra whiny this season? 

The three biggest douche bags of all time , The announcers from Boston,Buffalo and Pittsburgh back in the day. Hated all of them. Gene Hart and the guy from St Louis were great.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Samifan said:

I think i kid of ignore it or block it out when i watch.

Most of the time i mute the telecast because i find that it takes the emotion out of the game i do it with football as well.

Try it next time you watch the game especially when they are not playing well just mute the game and watch and your nerves will love you it helps a lot.

I do it with the Flyers and Eagles well because they both suck and just break hearts...

• Like 2