Minnesota Wild @ Los Angeles Kings, Friday 4-23-21, 9:00pm, Staples Center

CreaseAndAssist

1 hour ago, MNSOTA said:

Well Lynxrattle has me up and running. Not sure how long I’ll make it, as LIG has already fallen asleep on the couch after a long work week. We’re in the living room. He has the white noise cranked up and the only light is from the computer and my phone and the light above the kitchen sink b

Tell LIG that I want to chat with him about Kap's pre-season impact assessment this season.  I'd like a word with him 😁.  Just spicing things up a tad

Just now, EmptyShelf said:

Call me crazy, but I don't think we will be able to sign Kap to a contract comparable to the bargain we got for Hartman.  How much do the gathered gents think it will take???

It's probably going up with every goal he scores too.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Tell LIG that I want to chat with him about Kap's pre-season impact assessment this season.  I'd like a word with him 😁.  Just spicing things up a tad

You’ll have to chase him down yourself. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alexandron said:

Probably, with every point because his passes are outstanding too.

Unlike Man Baby (and others) he doesn't need Puck Luck to get goals either, he creates goals for self/others with PURE SKILL.  This was similar to Datsuyk

1 hour ago, lynxrattle said:

I'm too scared to think about Kap's contract. It's obvious a really good contract is due, but can the Wild offer a really good contract with all of our cap problems, thanks to so much money tied to 11 and 20.

One of them should just swap salaries with him....It's the LEAST they can do for all the years of fleecing the franchise and FANS.  

1 minute ago, MNSOTA said:

Really, we couldn’t make it to the intermission?!?!?!

We did not. I was thinking that this period it took forever. We should increase the amounts of our shots towards their net after the 1st. Offense needs to be better than what we have seen during the 1st period.