Minnesota Wild @ San Jose Sharks, Saturday 4-24-21, 8pm, SAP Center

CreaseAndAssist

Wild Clinch Playoff Berth in 6-3 Win Over San Jose

Pretty ugly finish, but they still did enough to win.  Other than some games against the Ducks, its all tough ones the rest of the way.  I kind of felt bad for Marleau for how poorly the Sharks played on his emotional return to San Jose.  We'll learn a lot about this Wild team this week.  I have a game recap, a Nico Sturm feature, an Iowa Wild report and prospect news too!  Enjoy!  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bbgarnett said:

Maybe we should check on Empty, he might have saw Suter scored and had a heart attack.

Just came back from the ER.  Heart palpitations caused by a worm burner from a lim waisted purse swinger that just raised the rate to an unstable level.  A couple paddles and some Adrenalin brought me back
4FDCC847-D251-4955-92AA-6349489278F5.gif.07c38d83b7ffa7267419abd32d62f5ca.gif

• Haha 2

On the other hand, if spell check didn’t interfere with my text directed at the perennial limp writer and I didn’t have a daughters soccer game, I could have joined the gents for some winning, hobnobbing, and Tom foolery.   

1 hour ago, lynxrattle said:

"The fat lady sings loud and proud", well said :) The Wild is in the playoffs!

No time to sit and relax though, fight to get that home-ice advantage in the playoffs. 

• Like 2

I agree. It is no time to relax even we clinched playoffs. Last game (second half) was not the best for our team which I was able to listen on a radio 100.3FM channel yesterday.  Practically the first round of playoffs is going to start soon when we are going to play 5(3 initially and 2 at the end of the season) games against Blues. Yesterday they were able to beat a Colorado team (5:3), which is(Avalanche) really not care a lot to play against us during a playoffs. Practically, who cares a lot do not play against us during the 1st round of playoffs is VGK team. This is why Vegas is racing badly now for the 1st place in our division. Kind of a chess match combination in the next 2 weeks of the regular season.