Minnesota Wild vs St. Louis Blues, Wednesday 4-28-21, 6pm, Xcel Energy Center

CreaseAndAssist

1 hour ago, Alexandron said:

Fiala had a superb chance.

He also laid someone out.  It is a facet of Kevin's game that is typical inconsistent with a guy of his skill level - he has a nasty streak and will hit back.  Doesn't remind me of PomPom or Koivu in ANY capcity - thank the Lord

12 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Anyone else get mesmerized by Brodin's edge work?  Between Brodin and Kap, it is a CLINIC

Yeah, Years ago. ;)
Was going to say we survived the first thanks to Talbot.
Until Brodin's Blast !! Now we got an spark going into the 2nd.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EmptyShelf said:

He also laid someone out.  It is a facet of Kevin's game that is typical inconsistent with a guy of his skill level - he has a nasty streak and will hit back.  Doesn't remind me of PomPom or Koivu in ANY capcity - thank the Lord

He probably laid down the player who injured Hartman. 🤔

1 hour ago, ClusterChuck said:

Yeah, Years ago. ;)
Was going to say we survived the first thanks to Talbot.
Until Brodin's Blast !! Now we got an spark going into the 2nd.

Years ago....Kap was in the KHL.  Nice satellite link you must have 🤔.  I get the sarcasm, just thought I would 'return serve'.  I will confess that Brodin has always skated like that, but he is deploying his capabilities more 'in play' than in the past versus away from the play IMHO

1 hour ago, ClusterChuck said:

For Kaprizov to get points vs St. Louis, He'll have to take a page from Brodin and just shoot. Probably too tough to get pretty with Zucc too often.

They have let him roam about in the first - which is not a smart thing to do...He looks like his legs have a little extra juice with the rest and Robertson pulling up behind him for the Calder🙄

1 minute ago, ClusterChuck said:

For Kaprizov to get points vs St. Louis, He'll have to take a page from Brodin and just shoot. Probably too tough to get pretty with Zucc too often.

Zucc is our magic passer. Kaprizov needs to find the way to read his mind far ahead. Probably, for Kaprizov will be very difficult to collect points during 5 games against Blues. Time will show.