Minnesota Wild vs St. Louis Blues, Thursday 4-29-21, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

CreaseAndAssist

1 hour ago, EmptyShelf said:

I can skate better than Rask.  I am NOT kidding (which isn't saying much for Rask😁)

Dear Man Baby and Victor:  After watching you play in 2021, the gents and I pooled our funds and wanted to provide you with this invention for your summertime activities.  We believe it will be a great help to you.

Sincerely, 

The Four of Us on Hockey Forums

437919903_skatingtrainer.png.12107ee69f3d5c8741f8a3d8311c1d3a.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, bbgarnett said:

switched to the NFL draft so I missed the goal

The Queens may have a shot at 2 of the 5 QBs.  None of the teams before us need a Q.  Just trade 'Guaranteed Contract Kirk' for an OT/OG, and take a rookie QB.  I AM IN!!!!

Just now, EmptyShelf said:

The Queens may have a shot at 2 of the 5 QBs.  None of the teams before us need a Q.  Just trade 'Guaranteed Contract Kirk' for an OT/OG, and take a rookie QB.  I AM IN!!!!

Bears just traded into 11 so probably taking a QB

5 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

LOL...Suter almost got benched !

I think that Suter and Spurgeon should be moved to a 3rd defensive pair, but Cole and Soucy to the 1st pair by giving more time, because they are playing faster and more physical.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Alexandron said:

I think that Suter and Spurgeon should be moved to a 3rd defensive pair, but Cole and Soucy to the 1st pair by giving more time, because they are playing faster and more physical.

I have no concern when they are out but the other two pairings not so much with Suter and Dumba mucking things up for their pairings.

1 hour ago, ClusterChuck said:

I have no concern when they are out but the other two pairings not so much with Suter and Dumba mucking things up for their pairings.

Dumba and Ill-Suited would look good in the Kraken Colors (to me).  Man Baby really looks good in those colors too.  Make them waive the NMCs, then slip the Kraken a wad under the table to take them away

1 minute ago, EmptyShelf said:

Dumba and Ill-Suited would look good in the Kraken Colors (to me).  Man Baby really looks good in those colors too.  Make them waive the NMCs, then slip the Kraken a wad under the table to take them away

no dont do that to me ,dumba and greenway will be fine