4 hours ago, Samifan said:

Waiting for HJ’s eulogy....:NinjaLookLeftRight1:

MILLER :love:

No Eulogy.  He will be remembered as a Sabre and Hockey Guy knows it as he wore the Buffalo jersey on his special on Miller today.  He is a Canucks fan and said he did not realize how good Miller was until he came to Vancouver.  Utter nonsense!  Everything he accomplished worth mentioning was wearing the Blue and Gold.  Those that liked and knew him most in Buffalo are gone, but they should retire him here in a Sabres Jersey.  12 of 18 years in Buffalo and Rochester on the way up.  He did send a Tweet to all Sabres fans today.    I had my chance to give him an earful but passed.  The Canucks were in town that night I believe.  2006 should have been the year.  Presidents Cup but could not overcome losing all 4 starting defenseman in game 7 including Tallinder and McKee.  Miller was great when he was here and was as good as any goalie I have ever seen at stopping a breakaway.  They should honor him in Buffalo.  Maybe?