Jump to content

Game 52: Penguins at Flyers; 5/3/21 @ 7, NBCSP


Recommended Posts

Greetings:

 

I guess the odds on this are so prohibitive that they simply say take Pittsburgh.

 

Pitt has the incentive to stay atop the division.  Whether we will play for pride is a different story.  It looks like Lyon versus Jarry.

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Howie58 said:

It looks like Lyon versus Jarry.

 

It should be Felix time. There are no playoffs this year in the AHL anyways.

 

So let's get Felix Sandstrom some reps in the big boy league.

 

 

Get this kid in net ASAP!!!!!!

  • Good Post 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Carter Hat trick, Malkin cheap shot.  Lyon doesn’t make it to the second period. 
 

Pens 7 - heartless bastards in Orange 1

 

 

#IHATEJAKE 🤬™️

Edited by Samifan
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Will I lose appetite watching over dinner?  I have work to catch up....I may give it one period. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Howie58 said:

Will I lose appetite watching over dinner?  I have work to catch up....I may give it one period. 

 

Well with five minutes left the Flyers have given it a period so far.

 

3-0

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Who are these guys in the black and orange? Can't be the Flyers cuz the Flyers suck. These guys are skating and burying goals like a real pro hockey team. WTF is this? Holy wow that lousy captain strikes again now it's 3-0. Weird.

 

edit: SEVENTEEN shots on goal in the 1st. Yes the Pens are little loose but the Flyers really played well. So now they get to rest for 40 minutes I guess?

Edited by GratefulFlyers
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GratefulFlyers said:

Who are these guys in the black and orange? Can't be the Flyers cuz the Flyers suck. These guys are skating and burying goals like a real pro hockey team. WTF is this? Holy wow that lousy captain strikes again now it's 3-0. Weird.

 

Extend Giroux Now! :5a6425fa25331_VikingSkoool:

 

Let's see a solid 60 minute effort. Good to see a solid period after three games off.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OccamsRazor said:

Well I think Allison will help next year.

 

Allison has been a nice addition. Fun to watch. Great enthusiasm.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, radoran said:

 

Allison has been a nice addition. Fun to watch. Great enthusiasm.

 

He can take Jake spot in the lineup at RW.

 

:NinjaLookLeftRight1:

  • Like 1
  • Good Post 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Samifan said:

Carter Hat trick, Malkin cheap shot.  Lyon doesn’t make it to the second period. 
 

Pens 7 - heartless bastards in Orange 1

 

 

#IHATEJAKE 🤬™️

Glad the heartless bastards in Orange wore their Black Jerseys tonight.

 

can they complete for 60 minutes?  Jake?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Just over 9 min left, 4-2 Flyers...Do they hold on and win in regulation or no? Asking for some friends on a message board.

 

edit: Whoa who's that #93? Man I'll bet he's a real fan favorite! What a play even better finish by Farabee. 5-2 Flyers. Same question though...do they win in regulation? Still only 50/50 in my estimation.

Edited by GratefulFlyers
Link to post
Share on other sites

Good on Farabee for driving the net instead of forcing a low percentage pass down low!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, GratefulFlyers said:

Same question though...do they win in regulation?

 

Does it matter?

 

What a waste of seven goals.

 

Now they can go back to sleep for 3 or 4 games because they sure showed them Penguins...

 

:LiesSign:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Good win against a rival. A little shaky and then the penalties started but credit the Flyers they got back to attacking and were rewarded for their effort. We got a glimmer, a reminder of how well they can play. And Lyon had a strong game too.

 

Okay go ahead tear it all down. I know it's coming...LOL tough room. Cynical and unimpressed, is that a badge around here? Nothing personal to anyone just trying to figure you guys out.

 

[edit: see above - lol - right on time Occam! You nailed it, fulfilled my expectations perfectly!]

Edited by GratefulFlyers
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, GratefulFlyers said:

Good win against a rival. A little shaky and then the penalties started but credit the Flyers they got back to attacking and were rewarded for their effort. We got a glimmer, a reminder of how well they can play. And Lyon had a strong game too.

 

Okay go ahead tear it all down. I know it's coming...LOL tough room. Cynical and unimpressed, is that a badge around here? Nothing personal to anyone just trying to figure you guys out.

Pressure's off!! They can go back to winning again! Dave Scott's all smiles...they beat a rival tonight.

(sorry to borrow the hashtag), but.....#FlyersCulture

Edited by FD19372
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...