Game Preview: Minnesota Wild vs. Vegas Golden Knights 5/3/21 @ 7:00PM CST at the 'X'

1 hour ago, Jimtown guy said:

Once again we have a grade A chance by Kaprizov then Vegas comes down and scored. F me 

The 'Bloom is off our Rose'.  The TRUE playoff teams will know how to play us in the playoffs when they take it up a notch and we don;t quite have the horses to answer time and again.  I like the testy scrums - they show some balls and fight.  Makes me (not) long for the days of the Kaptain with his sackless two mile stare748677767_womanlystare.jpg.53a8b4acc82f946f258fce585287ef15.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ClusterChuck said:

4th..5th ??  great chance missed. 👾

Kap has been 'OH SO CLOSE' to 2-3 goals again tonight.  Once he develops a bit of NHL experience, some of these opportunities WILL be added to the ones that are going in.  His play is inspiring, though I think he is getting tired of the cheap shots.  I think he may need a Foligno on his line (at least to mitigate the cheap shots).  Where is Basil McRae, Shane Churla, of the Boogeyman when you need them?!?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Alexandron said:

Yeah. And it seems crowd on ice arena is getting crazy too by watching this intense game. 

Playoffs like already started by watching these type of games. From our team I like creativity, speed and more production in comparison to last 2 previous seasons.  Hope, that will go into the real playoffs time too. Still want to see more production from our 1st physical line 14-17-18, which has a good potential.

2 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

That would be nice for the playoffs time on our arena. Is Florida Panthers allowed this amounts of fans already?

Highly doubt they pull even half that amount of fans normally.

• Like 1

A pop-up ad on Bally Sports had 'Forever Wild Forwards' as the PomPom bit#h.  Just goes to show you how SAD our history is when the pseudo masculine limp-wrister is still remembered for effeminate play.

20 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Kap has been 'OH SO CLOSE' to 2-3 goals again tonight.  Once he develops a bit of NHL experience, some of these opportunities WILL be added to the ones that are going in.  His play is inspiring, though I think he is getting tired of the cheap shots.  I think he may need a Foligno on his line (at least to mitigate the cheap shots).  Where is Basil McRae, Shane Churla, of the Boogeyman when you need them?!?

You forgot this nut job. This is draft day and his shiner is from a fight in a bar the night before 

306EAE92-00C2-481F-89A8-F26BB6BD07D8.jpeg

• Haha 1