Game Preview: Minnesota Wild vs. Vegas Golden Knights 5/3/21 @ 7:00PM CST at the 'X'

So what I've been trying to say before being rudely interrupted by goals. Walz Lehner has looked surprisingly good tonight, Later in the period Walz, Lehner has been shaky a tonight as seen by his 4 goals given up. Then Kaprizov scores the tier and Walz thinks Fiala scores.

• Haha 1
  • Uggh... 1

This TEAM (a new concept to the Old Country Club) isn't that far off from being a REAL contender.  They need a few more skill players, but they have a great CORE.  If the Anchors don't waive their NMCs to keep the core together, they are the biggest D-Bags in Wild history.  This team is FAR GREATER than any fielded with 9, 11, and 20 as the core.  They need to step aside gracefully since they HEISTED $98MM each

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EmptyShelf said:

This TEAM (a new concept to the Old Country Club) isn't that far off from being a REAL contender.  They need a few more skill players, but they have a great CORE.  If the Anchors don't waive their NMCs to keep the core together, they are the biggest D-Bags in Wild history.  This team is FAR GREATER than any fielded with 9, 11, and 20 as the core.  They need to step aside gracefully since they HEISTED $98MM each

TRUTH !!

13 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Imagine how insane the crowd would've been if a full house 😮 in those last 5 minutes.

It would be a noise like we won a Stanley Cup for a Minnesota State of Hockey.

Wow. I haven't seen the third period yet, only the goals from it. Obviously I need to watch it when I have the time. Sloppy game in the first and second but I like the energy, the will. I can see they WANT it. They are hungry. They won't give up. They will bail out Talbot, if he has a bad game, just like Talbot has bailed them out. Marvellous!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Confrontational said:

One of the best games to watch so far this year...

I was yesterday at work and listened how surgeons were talking during operation about that game , about different players performance and overall impression of the team in comparison to previous years towards more offensive style. Of course, it was a lot of talk about Kaprizov and Fiala play as well as about a physical play of the 1st line.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Alexandron said:

I was yesterday at work and listened how surgeons were talking during operation about that game , about different players performance and overall impression of the team in comparison to previous years towards more offensive style. Of course, it was a lot of talk about Kaprizov and Fiala play as well as about a physical play of the 1st line.

I wish I didn't sit through all the Mikko years of frustrations before finally leaving when Vegas got Tuch and Haula...  But, this series is always fun to watch...

20 minutes ago, Confrontational said:

I wish I didn't sit through all the Mikko years of frustrations before finally leaving when Vegas got Tuch and Haula...  But, this series is always fun to watch...

Those years of frustration make me extremely thankful for the skill we now see when Kap is playing.

• Good Post 1

6 minutes ago, lynxrattle said:

Those years of frustration make me extremely thankful for the skill we now see when Kap is playing.

Absolutely - it's like a whole different team...  I suffered through those Heatley years too...  : )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Uggh... 1

1 hour ago, Confrontational said:

Absolutely - it's like a whole different team...  I suffered through those Heatley years too...  : )

Interesting,we are witnesses, how one player able to make the team or worse or better.

Without Kaprizov the CSKA team was not able to win Gagarin Cup second time is row despite reached playoffs finals this season. We already see his influence on our team as a NHL rookie his 1st season of play here. And we had very experienced players like Heatley, Pomminvile and etc. in the Wild history, but influence on the team was minimal or even worse.

Edited by Alexandron
  • Like 1