Wild vs. Vegas 5/5/21 @ 7:00PM CST at the 'X'

Nice to see former Fighting Sioux TJ Oshie already has 2 goals in their game tonight. He lost his father 2 days ago whom I’ve had several beers with. Hopefully TJ can get another one for the hatty 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ClusterChuck said:

You can't nic a goalie without getting an interference but Fluery gets away with that cr4p???

Yeah. He started to punch into the head our Hartman and then their player punched Hartman into the nose up to bleeding. I understand they are upset because they lost most of the games this season against us and that status/mood will go into the playoffs too. I am already thinking that Foligno should start to teach most of our players how to fight or they should take few lessons from a real professional boxer teacher before playoffs starting. 🤔

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alexandron said:

Yeah. He started to punch into the head our Hartman and then their player punched Hartman into the nose up to bleeding. I understand they are upset because they lost most of the games this season against us and that status/mood will go into the playoffs too. I am already thinking that Foligno should start to teach most of our players how to fight or they should take few lessons from a real professional boxer teacher before playoffs starting. 🤔

But the take down should've been called on Fluery. Either Interference or Unsportsman-like. The chopping or head smack is ok.

3 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Great to see Kap take care of business on his own. Tough SOB for sure. Don't need him swingin fists but he doesn't back down for sure.

I’ve heard he’s as strong as an ox. He proved it to Whitecloud 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ClusterChuck said:

But the take down should've been called on Fluery. Either Interference or Unsportsman-like. The chopping or head smack is ok.

Agree. Unbelievable unsportsman-like action from Fleury. I understand to push Hartman out of the grease , but chopping Hartman's head with a stick I still do not understand. I will see how Foligno would react if Fleury will do this for him. Probably, Fleury's head will be smashed into the ice.

2 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

Agree. Unbelievable unsportsman-like action from Fleury. I understand to push Hartman out of the grease , but chopping Hartman's head with a stick I still do not understand. I will see how Foligno would react if Fleury will do this for him. Probably, Fleury's head will be smashed into the ice.

Apparently you didn’t see Billy Smith play. You came within 3 feet of his crease and you got a 2 hander across the ankle 

Edited by Jimtown guy
  • Like 1