Wild vs. Ducks 5/7/21 @ 7:00PM CST at the 'X'

I am watching a game now of our opponent during the 1st playoffs round a Colorado team against Kings. No questions - fantastic team. They are playing exclusively fast hockey entire game; placing multiple shots into the net; very very accurate in passes. Second period is not finished yet (5,5 minutes remained), but they already placed 29 shots vs Kings 8 shots(score 3:1). What I am  thinking now as a preparation to play against them, we must to play tomorrow an extremely fast hockey against Ducks by placing lots of shots in their net. Only that way we will be able to compete against Avalanche. It seems they do not know other way to play and we must to play similar way against them. 

A bad game for the team and Kap = a win, 1+1 for Kap and an overtime winner 😎 not bad! I can't believe that rookie goals per game stat. Kap is scoring better than Matthews and Laine were?!? It's incredible.

• Good Post 1

4 minutes ago, lynxrattle said:

A bad game for the team and Kap = a win, 1+1 for Kap and an overtime winner 😎 not bad! I can't believe that rookie goals per game stat. Kap is scoring better than Matthews and Laine were?!? It's incredible.

Not the best game, but not bad at all, because of our win. 2 points in this game and OT winner for Kaprizov. He overpassed well our previous best rookie Gaborik for the Wild team too.

Again from Russo - interesting how EEK said about Kaprizov:" He's a special player. Every time he gets the puck, you can feel it in the arena. It's amazing the things he does. He’s just creating all the time, and it doesn't really matter who's close to him."  Nice words cost a lot - arena is reacting every time when he plays. 

7 hours ago, lynxrattle said:

How nice it would be to be able to come to the rink and feel the atmosphere. Because of Covid the fans missed most of Kap's rookie year.

They allowed for the playoffs 25% filled with fans (4500) the ice arena in Minnesota. So far we had 3000 fans per game. I have seen on TV yesterday a game between Vegas and St.Louis teams and practically ice arena was filled in full in Vegas. It seems every state has different rules.