Wild vs. Ducks 5/8/21 @ 7:00PM CST at the 'X' - Reg. Season Home Finale

47 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Suter doing Absolutely nothing but looking around.

Popped in for a short time (no game viewing in SD and on my phone.  Surer is a ‘ball licker’ too busy MANsplaining to the opposition along the boards 

48 minutes ago, Tomdog said:

Suter and Dumba should be our third pairing with imited ice time.

I’ll-suited should find his way to LTIR and save us the acid reflux of watching him play like a mare 

• Haha 1

Remember when I said the Man Baby’s little streak would be it for him during the regular season?  Only a few games left for the Garden Gnome to stay in the Top 15 ON THE TEAM in scoring.  The fall has been obvious and precipitous. 

3 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Remember when I said the Man Baby’s little streak would be it for him during the regular season?  Only a few games left for the Garden Gnome to stay in the Top 15 ON THE TEAM in scoring.  The fall has been obvious and precipitous. 

I remember that well and agree. He had his little spurt.

8 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

I remember that well and agree. He had his little spurt.

It’s kind of like that last gasp of a broken hockey player that SHOULD know the game has passed him by.  Hopefully, he will have a Koivu/Bluejackets moment and retire. He and Me Kwik Trip/Spicy Chicken Pene have fleeced this team and fans enough over 8 years.  Bring in the new guard - NOW - Boldy for Man Baby, Addison for the Purse Swinger 

Just now, EmptyShelf said:

It’s kind of like that last gasp of a broken hockey player that SHOULD know the game has passed him by.  Hopefully, he will have a Koivu/Bluejackets moment and retire. He and Me Kwik Trip/Spicy Chicken Pene have fleeced this team and fans enough over 8 years.  Bring in the new guard - NOW - Boldy for Man Baby, Addison for the Purse Swinger 

😅
I just had one of KT's waffle chicken sandwich. Nasty little item 🤮 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

😅
I just had one of KT's waffle chicken sandwich. Nasty little item 🤮 

Souter doesn’t eat at Kwik Trip. If you saw his palace in Edina for coasting for almost a decade, it would become obvious that he is a ‘champagne and caviar guy’ trying to suck in the lemmings to KT for a few more bucks to his vault.....not that I am calling you a lemming, cluster, earring  waffle chicken in your Trans Am, complete with T-Tops 😬

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

Hartsy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a board participant with no tv access (wives are running this soccer tourney, so I retreated to my room), I appreciate a man of few words.  You always know when the Wild scores as BB keeps it simple, curt, and to the point. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

As a board participant with no tv access (wives are running this soccer tourney, so I retreated to my room), I appreciate a man of few words.  You always know when the Wild scores as BB keeps it simple, curt, and to the point. 

Just doing my part. If I really want to gain some hockey knowledge I'll look to you, Jim etc etc for that.