Jump to content

Recommended Posts


So apparently Voracek didn’t speak at the end of season presser while almost all of his teammates did. What’s wrong Jake couldn’t handle questions about all the turnovers, laziness, piss poor attitude, ****** contract or possibly being moved out of Philly? 
 

God I am going to pray every night for a miracle that gets this guy out of Philly ASAP!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Samifan said:


So apparently Voracek didn’t speak at the end of season presser while almost all of his teammates did. What’s wrong Jake couldn’t handle questions about all the turnovers, laziness, piss poor attitude, ****** contract or possibly being moved out of Philly? 
 

God I am going to pray every night for a miracle that gets this guy out of Philly ASAP!

Rumor is Jake the Flake couldn't find the room where the presser was. #GingerFlake

Edited by FD19372
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

Rumor is Jake the Flake couldn't find the room where the presser was. #GingerFlake

im personality going to have a going away party at the wells fargo center when ginger lazy homeless man gets traded. i just look at him that he's lazy i dont think he's ever taken a shower.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

For what its worth (very little) I think Voracek was the core issue of whatever the real problem is

 

Someone fill me in, when AV was hired, didnt he have to travel to wherever JV  (who knew, his initials define his level of play), was from, to meet with him about the team?

  • Good Post 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, J0e Th0rnton said:

I dunno what yall want from him, but he is 31 years old. It doesn't get better from here

 

 

Brett Burns, and Hertl..oh wait, I thought you said "What do you want FOR him?" :ph34r:

Edited by FD19372
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2021 at 7:45 PM, tucson83 said:

im personality going to have a going away party at the wells fargo center when ginger lazy homeless man gets traded. i just look at him that he's lazy i dont think he's ever taken a shower.

@tucson83you throw a party and I will make the 5 hour drive to Philly to attend!!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, FD19372 said:

Brett Burns, and Hertl..oh wait, I thought you said "What do you want FOR him?" :ph34r:

Oh i never said hertl lol.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...