Playoff Preview, Game #2, Minnesota Wild @ Vegas Golden Knights, Tuesday 5-18-21, 9pm, T-Mobile Arena

What a surprising period. Very clean, VGK with no energy. We could have stabbed them in the back there, but no goals to show for a great period for us. We're making it more difficult than it needs to be. But Fluffy was phenomenal. We need them dirty goals and bounces.

• Like 2

Just now, lynxrattle said:

What a surprising period. Very clean, VGK with no energy. We could have stabbed them in the back there, but no goals to show for a great period for us. We're making it more difficult than it needs to be. But Fluffy was phenomenal. We need them dirty goals and bounces.

Agree. We need dirty goals; bounces; deflections ; redirections into their net.

• Good Post 1

4 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Evening Gents.jpg.439a8738647e007bfca809a3887210c3.jpg  .  I like the start (aside from the lack of Wild goals).

Just that one goal and it's time to take that Top Hat off the shelf and have a cigar, first time since the birth of daughter 11 years ago.

Just now, EmptyShelf said:

Do we just match up best with Vegas, or do we get up more for the Knights for swindling Tuch from us?🤔

I think VGK is going downhill. It just didn't show that clearly because our division this season had all those lousy California automatic point machines.

1 hour ago, lynxrattle said:

I think VGK is going downhill. It just didn't show that clearly because our division this season had all those lousy California automatic point machines.

Their 'downhill' would exceed all of our last 'peak' seasons....but, I hear what you are saying

Interesting how many fans they allowed at Vegas arena? I watched yesterday a condensed game between Carolina and Nashville, where commentators said that they allowed 12,000.00 fans at ice arena in Carolina. 

3 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Do we just match up best with Vegas, or do we get up more for the Knights for swindling Tuch from us?🤔

That was all our doing.

Heh, Since you finally backed away from dinner :P Here's a thought for ya...
Game 3, Replace Bjugstad with Parise just for the in net front presence,Tip ability and some scrappy-do hustle.
Not seen much note worthy from Bjugstad so far.

• Annoyed 1

1 minute ago, Alexandron said:

Interesting how many fans they allowed at Vegas arena? I watched yesterday a condensed game between Carolina and Nashville, where commentators said that they allowed 12,000.00 fans at ice arena in Carolina. 

Carolina arena was packed 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alexandron said:

V E G A S.....makes up their own rules when it comes to anything they can gamble on.🙄  They have pilfered some of my cash 😳

• Sad 1