Playoff Preview, Game #2, Minnesota Wild @ Vegas Golden Knights, Tuesday 5-18-21, 9pm, T-Mobile Arena

10 hours ago, Alexandron said:

I would say Fleury slayed us more.

Without Fleury the Vegas team would be at the level of Sharks. By his help that team is always  on the top of standings and once he already brought VGK to the finals during their 1st year in NHL. He does not like at all any dirty or screened(deflected) goals in front of his net. I still remember how he badly beat with his stick our Hartman to his back and head, because he was in front of him.  Thus, we must to find an energy to place these type of goals into his net.  Miracle should come out of our team to win the series. We were able to do this during the regular season, and I think, we are capable to do this during playoffs too. Hits , hits and hits (like we did 72 during the first game) will help to bring down their Vegas energy.

Regarding Kaprizov penalty at the end of the game,IMO, he did the right thing against the player who was completely frustrated him all game. Unfortunately, team and Talbot were not able to perform well a penalty kill then. Actually, I am admire of Dumba not only because of his blocks during that game and his single goal, but when 2 Vegas players started to fight and to hold Kaprizov body, then Dumba was the 1st who came and started to fight with them too.

Kaprizov is only a 1st year NHL rookie without a lot of NHL experience (as well as playoffs NHL experience) plus language barrier, but he was the best for the team among all players( 27 goals;24 assists)51 points in 55 played games. I am sure , his playoffs goals are going to come, if not this year, then in a next years.

Second in production for the team is our Kevin Fiala with 40 points (20 goals;20 assists) in 50 played games. Last year he placed 4 goals in 5 playoffs games. But Vancouver goalie was not as good last year as Vegas goalie this year. Fiala still has at least 3 more playoffs games to score his goals this playoffs season.

Both players(Kaprizov and Fiala) had nice chances during the first 2 playoffs games , but Fleury is Fleury.

Hope, our home ice will be a huge helper for the team's miracle.

Just found out how many fans allowed to watch playoffs games in different arenas in our bracket:

Vegas - 10,000.00;

St. Louis - 9,000.00;

Colorado - 7,750.00;

Minnesota -4,500.00.

Among 4 teams we will have the lowest amount of fans on our home ice arena in supporting the Wild team. Why we are so "special"? Who made this decision, when is more than 60% population in Minnesota is already vaccinated?