Playoff Preview, Game #5: Minnesota Wild @ Vegas Golden Knights, Monday 5-24-21, 9:30pm, T-Mobile Arena

5 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

NO ONE on our D hits.  Too much 'mirroring' defense.  Only Brodin can do that effectively.  The rest of them play El Matador style.  You need to stand up guys like stone, but we have no bodies that really can (Soucy can, but takes some ? penalties in doing so).....

I bet Evason's stick is somehow lacking, the way he keeps on talking about "good sticks" in the post-gamer.

1 hour ago, ClusterChuck said:

You had that in que since game 4 didn't you? :P 

Touche'.  But NOT for the first 3 when he languished in the stands as he should have.  Needed to wipe down his smug ego a bit.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, lynxrattle said:

Greenway crashing in!!

I hate to be DEBBIE DOWNER, but haven't we seen this movie before!?!?  Can we possibly not392999146_peedownleg.jpg.ec622b91375b00112458657d4dc52b38.jpg in periods 2 and 3?

in the next two periods?

Just now, EmptyShelf said:

I hate to be DEBBIE DOWNER, but haven't we seen this movie before!?!?  Can we possibly not392999146_peedownleg.jpg.ec622b91375b00112458657d4dc52b38.jpg in periods 2 and 3?

in the next two periods?

I’m trying to stay positive damnit 😎

• Haha 1

Just now, EmptyShelf said:

in the next two periods?

That was what I was thinking too... this team really schools you 😤

I hate that safelite commercial it's like how do you not know that insurance is covering it. Like you would have had to sign and agree on the total  beforehand in which thy would have told you it's covered by your insurance.

Just now, bbgarnett said:

I hate that safelite commercial it's like how do you not know that insurance is covering it. Like you would have had to sign and agree on the total  beforehand in which thy would have told you it's covered by your insurance.

Well on CNBC and MSNBC during the playoffs, there have been flippin commercials for Newsmaxx. Just seems really weird to get commercials for ultra conservative yellow journalism on a more liberal media conglomerate. 

1 minute ago, ClusterChuck said:

I'm getting our LaPanta/Carter on NHL 66 

I'm getting National. They did say positive about our team when we placed 3 unanswered goals on 7 shots. And still saying well how we did the 1st period. And said  that Kaprizov is a world class player.

Hope, VGK will not jump after the 1st intermission.