Playoff Preview, Game #5: Minnesota Wild @ Vegas Golden Knights, Monday 5-24-21, 9:30pm, T-Mobile Arena

1 hour ago, MNSOTA said:

Well on CNBC and MSNBC during the playoffs, there have been flippin commercials for Newsmaxx. Just seems really weird to get commercials for ultra conservative yellow journalism on a more liberal media conglomerate. 

As opposed to what??  MSNBC - The station of LIARS, Snowflakes, and Pillow Biters; like Rachel the MadCow?  

• Thanks 1

Back in my Racetrack days goals by Kap-Parise-Greenway would be a common Trifecta bet.
A favorite over a mid range odds over a longer shot. 
I never did those myself ;) 

If they switch goalies, We need to net one early to blow that move.

1 hour ago, Jimtown guy said:

He scored. That’s all that matters at this point 

You are right, as long as he doesn't revert to his entitled play.  Earn it.  Every shift.  Perhaps he could share these lessons with the Human Pylon?  20 is always good for a lazy play in his pumps and mini-skirt

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ClusterChuck said:

Back in my Racetrack days goals by Kap-Parise-Greenway would be a common Trifecta bet.
A favorite over a mid range odds over a longer shot. 
I never did those myself ;) 

If they switch goalies, We need to net one early to blow that move.

In  my experience, when someone says 'back in my racetrack (or gambling) days....' it tends to mean the Trifecta bets were not working out so well - TRUE?  Not that I have ANY room to preach🙄

59 minutes ago, lynxrattle said:

Looks bad, yeah.

Is it just me, or did it feel like we were on the PK for the first several minutes!?!?  We need to learn how to get off our heels with the lead.  WTF.  You worked for the lead, now WORK to hold it and add to it.  9 shots to 0 in this period>!>😡

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

In  my experience, when someone says 'back in my racetrack (or gambling) days....' it tends to mean the Trifecta bets were not working out so well - TRUE?  Not that I have ANY room to preach🙄

I said I didn't make those...😁
Too predictable...went for fun one's.