Playoff Preview, Game #6: Minnesota Wild vs Vegas Golden Knights, Wednesday 5-26-21, 8:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

2 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Vegas has a Wild level of shots by middle of the second in this game.  We are clearly doing something different, so adjustments have been made.  Its not like missing the Neanderthal Reeves is lowering the Knights SOG

Reaves out takes away all the cheap sh!t. Ek and Foligno don't need to compensate then either.

• Good Post 1

1 hour ago, bbgarnett said:

Dumba needs to just shut his mouth and not give VGK any life.

OTOH, perhaps his big hit and subsequent square dance caused the Wild to lose their leg warmers and skate for a full period 2 🤔

Here's a Wes Waltz question from 'Gorgie' to Bjug between periods in our 0-0 defensive slugfest: "Its looking good tonight, how have you found your offense in this game?"  Where do we get these imbeciles that provide color and interviews during Wild games - did they ALL ride the short bus?

1 hour ago, ClusterChuck said:

I think we need a Pic/Meme war between you and Jimtown guy 😅

BTW:  Where is Dakota Sioux tonight?  I was hoping he might join the potential last game of the season for a little frivolity and light (sarcastic) banter...Panthers OUT

1 minute ago, EmptyShelf said:

BTW:  Where is Dakota Sioux tonight?  I was hoping he might join the potential last game of the season for a little frivolity and light (sarcastic) banter...Panthers OUT

I know, A bunch missing...
A meme war with you two would have all elements...Perfect balance. :P

First team to let Kaprizov someone get some open ice Kaprizov could be the difference Kaprizov...
Fiala is due also !!

1 hour ago, ClusterChuck said:

I know, A bunch missing...
A meme war with you two would have all elements...Perfect balance. :P

First team to let Kaprizov someone get some open ice Kaprizov could be the difference Kaprizov...
Fiala is due also !!

How about these dingleberries.....How bout you take a whiff of our a$$ now, Vegas?  Are you gonna choke away the series?

1766169106_Partingshot.jpg.fc1df54fd64b0962a090c99fd407a223.jpg