Playoff Preview, Game 7: Minnesota Wild @ Vegas Golden Knights, Friday 5-28-21, 8:00pm, T-Mobile Arena

27 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Non Call - B O A R D I N G against Brodin.  These refs need to be suspended.

I agree. Obvious boarding call on Roy there. Certainly a play that could've easily caused injury to Brodin.

1 hour ago, lynxrattle said:

We have to happy here. It couldn't have gone much better. Even stevens, a one goal game. VGK much slower towards the end. If only Brodin hadn't been squished to the boards. 

0.0.jpg.492d458a46fdd76f2021a608e9fe8f41.jpg Like, his GPA - it is now 0.0

59 minutes ago, wildstars95 said:

rewatched the hit can't see brod's coming back i was there once..

Me neither.  I just cannot believe the refs can see EVERY damn nitpicky hook or hold but miss a blatant BOARD or cross-check.  Sooner or later, a major gate draw player is going to get seriously hurt and the idiots will finally clean up this $hit in the playoffs - it is an EMBARRASSINGLY bad (ab)use of the rule book.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Me neither.  I just cannot believe the refs can see EVERY damn nitpicky hook or hold but miss a blatant BOARD or cross-check.  Sooner or later, a major gate draw player is going to get seriously hurt and the idiots will finally clean up this $hit in the playoffs - it is an EMBARRASSINGLY bad (ab)use of the rule book.

I went back and watched it again. No doubt that was boarding. No effing doubt. The reffing pretty much all the playoff games have been nothing to desire. Like you said ES it will take a major if not career ending injury for them to get their sheet together 

Edited by Jimtown guy
  • Good Post 1

It's cynical. The NHL says they care about the players, but every time the playoffs start, rules are not followed. They want to the fans to have good playoffs hockey, no matter if people keep getting injured.