2021 Round 2 Quarter Finals : Montreal Canadiens vs Winnipeg Jets (MTL Wins 4-0)

Who Really Claims the Title of Canada's Team?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who Really Claims the Title of Canada's Team?

• Habs With the Upset Sweep Special in 4
    • Habs Ask No Quarter and Give None in 5
    • Habs Take a Tough Competitive Series in 6
    • Habs Break the Hearts of Jets Fans As Well in 7
    • Jets Just Too Fast for MTL in 4
    • Jets Take This Canada's Team Title Seriously, Win in 5
    • Jets Match Wits (and Hits) with MTL...Skate Away in 6
    • Jets Get Pushed, But Les Habitans Cinderella Turns Back Into a Pumpkin in 7

6 hours ago, Brewin Flames said:

Just you wait...mine will be 18 in 2 weeks, just graduated, and off to college in august, leaving home for the first time on her own....got pride and yet so much fear for her.

The things you know about what teenagers tell you...make you really wonder about the things they don't. People suck.

I don't even want to think about it....man times flies like nothing i have ever seen when you make a person and watch them grow before your eyes.

:cry:

• Like 2

On 6/8/2021 at 3:44 AM, lynxrattle said:

We'll find out what the Habs are about very soon. I'd expect them to be crushed by the Avs/VGK with no problems at all. Maybe I'm right the third time, but I don't want to be right. I like the Habs keeping on proving everybody wrong 😁

I know you don't want to be right the 3rd time, but in general, Hockey Gods like number 3. Maybe they will be right again - it does not matter for them Fleury or Grubauer, because Price could be better? 😁. It seems Habs are our Stanley Cup surprise this season already; they won in 7 games 1st round after losing 1-3 series; and they also won 4-0 series during a 2nd round. 

Price has been priceless again. If the opposing team is VGK, perhaps a top goalie can counter Fleury's effect and during the regular season VGK had problems with secondary scoring. VGK against the Bolts could be fun to watch, though.