The Thrill: Wild vs Kaprizov... Who Flinches First?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think he wants less $$, he just wants less term.  I think Minnesota is a good place to play, but if you want to be marketed in a high-profile manner (and I think that's what he wants) he will want to take his game to an even more prominent market (Toronto, New York, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Vegas, Tampa Bay, Chicago).  He knows the bidding war in 3 years when he becomes a UFA will be crazy and he'll make a mint.     Minnesota doesn't want to let it come to that, so its going

Hell if that's what he wants he should come to Ontario....10,000 lakes...chicken feed. We have 400,000 lakes and rivers. And Northern Ontario is about as close to a Siberian climate as you can get. We don't even have roads in northern Ontario...how Siberian is that?!? 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, lynxrattle said:

Hopefully so!

Hope too. I just watched on YouTube one hockey Russian channel regarding different Russian players playing in NHL. They also hoping that Kaprizov will be signed before the season will start. And they also showed Spurgeon interview where he told that Kaprizov was giving lots of creativity to the team which they never had before.

• Like 1