Buffalo Sabres win the 2021 Draft Lottery

Brewin Flames

23 minutes ago, Tomdog said:

And then be sure to do the opposite.

You mean like Kaprizov, Greenway, Tuch, Eriksson Ek, Kahkonen, Dumba, Brodin, Granlund, Zucker, Leddy, Haula and Kuemper yes those guys are bums.....run the other way!!!!!!

:beer:

Yes, Huala, Tuch disaster that Vegas loves, Leddy traded for Cam Barker?, Greenway, still a question mark.

Ek is an awesome 3rd maybe 2nd line center, Dumba, waiting to see if the Haula/Tuch debacle was worth it.

And the money and term given to Parise / Suter contracts has been the saddle that every GM after has been trying to get out of.

So yes, don't trust your GM with the future.

On 6/7/2021 at 7:12 AM, WordsOfWisdom said:

Is there such a thing as a Leafs fan that isn't disgruntled?  :IDunnoSmiley:

Can’t speak to that exact point but can confirm the is no such thing as a FLYERS fan that isn’t disgruntled! 

Oops, forgot this thread wasn’t about the Flyers :NinjaLookLeftRight1:

Edited by Samifan
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Well I am wondering what Adams and Granato decide to do here?  Powers and wait?  Or grab one of the forwards, if they have knowledge that either are NHL ready now?  If not, you wait and take Power.  Let him go to Michigan and play the following season.  I have no problem with them picking the forward over the defenseman even if the guy is the best in the draft.  Hell, Dahlin was more highly regarded it seems to me.  He has been good but not a game changer at all.  I think he will be better this year.  Should help on the power play.