Jack Eichel's Destination? Trade Talks Allegedly Getting "Intense" Between Sabres and Other GMs

Where Will Jack Eichel Be Playing Next Season?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Where Will Jack Eichel Be Playing Next Season?

• Los Angeles: Jack Goes Hollywood and joins Anze Kopitar
    • Anaheim: Eichel Goes and Helps the Rebuild There
    • Minnesota: Eichel Becomes That "Much Needed Center" For The Wild
    • Columbus: Goes in for a Rebuild ala Anaheim
    • NY Rangers: The Eichel Star is Added to the Budding Stars in Manhattan
    • Philadelphia: Flyers Go 'All In' for Eichel Feeling They are Ready to Contend NOW
    • Someplace Not Listed

1 hour ago, Samifan said:

I was going to bust your chops and say Johnny Hockey was the twin brother of Johnny Football but I’m off my game today…

Are they the cousins of Johnny Utah?

5 minutes ago, Samifan said:

Not sure but I believe they are second cousins to Johnny Dangerously.

Well here comes Johnny

With his pecker in his hand

He's a one-ball man

And he's off to the rodeo

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Samifan said:

I was going to bust your chops and say Johnny Hockey was the twin brother of Johnny Football but I’m off my game today…

So you live near me and you are a traitor in football and hockey.  It wont help you in football this year.  The Bills are going far. As for the Sabres, I am hoping that I do not wake up to read Eichel is gone. I would rather keep him. If any team is going to pay a Kings ransom its likely the Rangers from what I hear?  But do they really have the assets?  Doubt it. I am sure Adams would prefer to do business with the Western conference in this mess?  But it has not happened by now means it may not happen. The injury is leaving some teams wondering if he is still worth it.  Hell, he is young and will recover.  I had this surgery. At 39.  Went well.  Actually far better than back surgery and hip replacement.  Even though worst thing now is neuropathy.  You are never moving to the city of brotherly love, so why are you a fan of that city?  Or is it just hockey and not other sports?  You  Phillies fan?

2 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

You are never moving to the city of brotherly love, so why are you a fan of that city?  Or is it just hockey and not other sports?  You  Phillies fan?

If you had been keeping score at home, I am originally from the city of brotherly love. Moved to Ra-cha-cha in 1980 and been here since. We are a hockey family. Both my sons played and I coached for a bit. 

31 minutes ago, Samifan said:

If you had been keeping score at home, I am originally from the city of brotherly love. Moved to Ra-cha-cha in 1980 and been here since. We are a hockey family. Both my sons played and I coached for a bit.

There are, famously, "Bills Bars" in cities across the country. Are those people "traitors" for not rooting for their local team?

Of course not.

That's weak sauce brought up by people who have nothing of substance to bring to the table.

• Good Post 1

1 hour ago, Samifan said:

Both cities suck.  Philly and Rochester.  Suck.  

1 hour ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Both cities suck.  Philly and Rochester.  Suck.  

Never been to Rochester.

Worked with many Buffalo groups that were/are using Philadelphia as a model upon which to base future growth.

They all tended to agree that small-minded, petty, little men with inferiority complexes who spout uninformed, ridiculous, jabbering jibberish were one of the major barriers to improving Buffalo.

Buffalo has improved - is improving - despite such creatures. And it was already quite a great place to live.

I'm quite fond of the City and cancelled a trip there on the Friday before "lockdown" last year.

5 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Why would I follow Calgary now days?

has nothing to do with "following" Calgary.  you participated in Fantasy Hockey ...anyone who follows the NHL at all on a regular basis has some working knowledge of the major players on each team.    Its not like I'm asking you to know their 5th player at center on the depth chart .......

Carry on ......

• Like 1
  • Good Post 1

11 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

has nothing to do with "following" Calgary.  you participated in Fantasy Hockey ...anyone who follows the NHL at all on a regular basis has some working knowledge of the major players on each team.    Its not like I'm asking you to know their 5th player at center on the depth chart .......

Carry on ......

Finger on the pulse…… 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, radoran said:

Never been to Rochester.

Worked with many Buffalo groups that were/are using Philadelphia as a model upon which to base future growth.

They all tended to agree that small-minded, petty, little men with inferiority complexes who spout uninformed, ridiculous, jabbering jibberish were one of the major barriers to improving Buffalo.

Buffalo has improved - is improving - despite such creatures. And it was already quite a great place to live.

I'm quite fond of the City and cancelled a trip there on the Friday before "lockdown" last year.

I have not been to Philly in a long time.  So Ill take back that comment, of course its one of the original big cities in this country.  But like many its got its share of bad neighborhoods and crime. I have a close friend who is from there, his whole family.  He is a big fan of the teams, ut not the place.  Now resides in N Carolina where I have never been but hear much good.  Rochester used to be a good place, all be it its a "minor league town".  Back when Kodak and Xerox were big here.  Back when the Red Wings baseball team were according to the Sporting News in 1970, "good enough to win the AL West".  When they had guys like Grich and Baylor and such.  Then came this mayor that somehow still has her job even after drinking incidents and many other misconduct charges that would get any other leader fired.  They ruined the fast ferry to Toronto in two weeks.  Ruined midtown.  then they built a soccer stadium and told the public they would be joining the MLS.  Well it never happened, and the other team they had, the Rochester Rhino's are no longer. And they were a good team when they first came in and actually won the title in that league they were in.  The Lancers were good back in the day.  A good soccer town way back and a very good hockey town.  I was at the only regular season NHL game ever played here.  A 2-2 tie vs the NJ Devils.   Hasek was here I believe, somewhere I have the program.  The city has gone downhill.  The only thing its really good for is the University of Rochester and Strong Memorial Hospital.  The U of R being a very good medical school.  Kodak is all but gone.  As is Xerox.  Pure Schit hole. I live 25 miles SE of the city.  I rarely go near the city.  Unless I have to go to get a copy of my divorce or something.  

13 hours ago, pilldoc said:

Carry on ......

Well I am certainly familiar with Gueadreau.  Pretty good offensive player is he not?

Well, tick tock.  Nothing has happened.  Wouldn't you love to know some of the offers that Adams has entertained and his response?  Even your own team, Philly.  I wonder if they have tossed their hat in the ring?  Maybe offered Risto back and a number one and Atkinson? LOL.  

Id love to know what the Rangers have offered.   Some team had named 6 players and told Adams to "pick any 3 you want".  LOL.  That should really unite the team!  Ha.  If we must trade him, of course I would want him to go to St Louis.  Give us Teresenko, Parayko and Binnington and your 2nd round pick for the next 2 years.  Or we will take Schenn and two number ones instead of Binnington

1 hour ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Now imagine if I had posted this Rux.  The mods would have me lynched.  

Yeah, but for you it's not what you say; it's that you're saying something.

• Haha 2