nhl mock draft sure to be wrong

Tired of these? Yeah me too but I figured I may as well put one in, because why the hell not it seems everyone else has too. Anyway....

ANAHEIM Slim pickings here, I am going with Adam Henrique a 40 point a year forward who can play anywhere.

ARIZONA Wow even less here. Josef Korenar who just came over from the Sharks, a mediocre goalie prospect is my pick

BOSTON I still cannot believe Boston left Jeremy Lauzan available, he is this drafts version of Shea Theodore. No brainer.

BUFFALO Colin Miller a veteran blueliner of mediocre skill is the best of a bad bunch

CALGARY Mark Giordano is the first Captain of the new Kraken franchise.

CAROLINA Jake Bean is slipping from solid prospect to suspect but should be top four blueliner for the Kraken

CHICAGO Can you pass? Yuck. I guess Brett Connolly a decent third line winger.

COLORADO Joonas Donskoi is a solid middle six winger to pair with Henrique

COLUMBUS I keep reading Domi but nah, Gabriel Carlsson, former first round lanky d-man to compete with Bean

DALLAS Nick Caamano a decent forward prospect who can play most situations Either him or Mascherin

DETROIT Cholowski continues the trend of former first round blueliners in need of a change being tabbed

EDMONTON Tyler Benson a mid level forward prospect goes here

FLORIDA Vatrano is supposedly a lock here as well as signing UFA goalie Driedger

LOS ANGELES Blake Lizzotte a head scratcher left available, the kid can play

MINNESOTA Kaapo Kahkanen still not sure why he was left unprotected

MONTREAL Cale Fleury a meh defensive prospect again in need of a change of scenery. Some of these guys will work out, others will wash out.

NASHVILLE eric Haula has been through this before and now is through it again

NEW JERSEY Nick Merkley still trying to find his way in the NHL seems a good fit among the forwards

ISLANDERS Keiffer Bellows the Kraken are delighted to find him here

RANGERS Julien Gauthier was drafted by Francis in Carolina, he takes him again here

OTTAWA In need of salary and veteran forwards, they take Chris Tierney down the middle from the Sens

FLYERS Gostisbehere goes here as they continue to stockpile former highly ranked d-men prospects/suspects with an eye on a trade with the Blues.....

PITTSBURGH Zach Astin Reese is a perfect fit on the bottom six as a P/K and holler guy

SAN JOSE Ryan Donato another veteran who can play up and down the lineup at multiple positions

ST LOUIS Taresenko who is flipped for Voracek and picks

TAMPA A favorite of mine Yanni Gourde goes here, a all situation guy who can score

TORONTO a shocker, rather than one of the aging vets mor non prospect prospects available they take one of the three required goalies, picking Frederik Andersen to have exclusive rnegotiating rights

VANCOUVER Kole Lind a decent forward prospect is the choice here

WASHINGTON Vitek Vanacek in net is the easy pick here, with him being traded away shortly after for picks as long as the sign Andersen.

WINNIPEG Mason Appleton will be a fan favorite in the Pacific Northwest

Thats it, if I hit on half of them I think it was a decent mock, went with a lot of young blueliners,  probably should have taken a few more vets like Gio back there.

8 hours ago, yave1964 said:

Tired of these? Yeah me too but I figured I may as well put one in, because why the hell not it seems everyone else has too. Anyway....

Now you need to update it and we'll see how many you got right.