First it was Toronto, then it was Edmonton. Buffalo took over from them...but move over, the Flyers are becoming the biggest joke in the NHL

flyercanuck

Another thing bugging me, (go figure, there's more), many on the forum are banking on Flyers from last year returning to form. We continue to state this as if its no big deal. But any player coming in, who has had down year(s), or struggles, just sucks, and isn't capable of getting better

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoachX said:

Seriously? We have Nate Thompson. Somewhere John Sim is tweeting, "HOLY FCK THEY GOT NATE THOMPSON"

You just trying to conjure up the mystical @Podein25 to make an appearance this ducking up does not serve you well...

:PopcornSmiley2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, OccamsRazor said:

You just trying to conjure up the mystical @Podein25 to make an appearance this ducking up does not serve you well...

:PopcornSmiley2:

Mystical, statistical, logistical, egotistical - I got all the isticals going for me!

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Has the tools but struggles to display any hockey IQ when pressed real hard or is required to process quickly and know what he is suppose to do or where he needs to be and it was causing trouble between him and Sanheim because Sanheim is also working on his own issues.

He'll never be a top 3 D man but he is a good option for a bottom pair on a team. He may be able to rebound some in Nashville but the Flyer brass had grown impatient with him. He isn't far from a finished product and well that isn't good enough for the Flyers. He happens many never reach their projections.

You know him better than I do.  Oh well.  :)

I keep waiting for the day the Leafs have a defenceman that's as good at his position as the Leafs top forwards are at theirs.