Jump to content

Sabres sign New starting goalie


Recommended Posts

Well apparently the plywood is going to have some competition in camp now. The Sabres signed Dell and Anderson. Just give them the Jennings trophy right now. 🤣

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Samifan said:

Well apparently the plywood is going to have some competition in camp now. The Sabres signed Dell and Anderson. Just give them the Jennings trophy right now. 🤣

 

 

 

 

 

More like two ply toilet paper....already tanking for Shane Wright...will they ever stop tanking??

 

I guess why stop something you're good at right....

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

 

 

More like two ply toilet paper....already tanking for Shane Wright...will they ever stop tanking??

 

I guess why stop something you're good at right....

 

 

Just wait until they trade Jack for waaaaaay less than value.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

 

 

More like two ply toilet paper....already tanking for Shane Wright...will they ever stop tanking??

 

I guess why stop something you're good at right....


invested a whopping $1.5 million total for goaltending this year.  Sends a strong message to the fans, lol.

 

Truly enjoying the Sabres fans here in Rochester melting down and the chia pet with the bad neck hasn’t even been traded yet. 

 

Buffalo gonna Buffalo!

Edited by Samifan
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Samifan said:

nvested a whopping $1.5 million total for goaltending this year.  Sends a strong message to the fans, lol.

 

 

TANKING ALREADY

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Samifan said:

invested a whopping $1.5 million total for goaltending this year.  Sends a strong message to the fans, lol.

 

You mean the BOGO fire sale already underway wasn't enough of one?

 

As I understand it they are hoping that the Finn in Rochester - LLuukkoonneennnnnn - would be a possible goalie of the future and I'm fairly certain they'd rather have him "developing" in Rochester than getting shell shocked in Buffalo.

 

And, yes, tanking. Again. Also, too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, radoran said:

 

You mean the BOGO fire sale already underway wasn't enough of one?

 

As I understand it they are hoping that the Finn in Rochester - LLuukkoonneennnnnn - would be a possible goalie of the future and I'm fairly certain they'd rather have him "developing" in Rochester than getting shell shocked in Buffalo.

 

And, yes, tanking. Again. Also, too.

Yes the plan for the Amerks is to give him 50+ games with journeyman Dustin Tokarski as the back up. 
 

Was Tokarski one of the 53 goalies the Flyers used a couple years ago? 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2021 at 6:05 PM, Brewin Flames said:

Or they could get Duncan the Walrus

 

 

He went to Tampa

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Surprised @Hockey Junkiehasnt been on the chime in on the goaltending situation in Buffalo. 
 

Maybe he’s in negotiations with Miller’s agent to get him to come out of retirement for one final curtain call with the Sabres :NinjaLookLeftRight1:

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Samifan said:

Maybe he’s in negotiations with Miller’s agent to get him to come out of retirement for one final curtain call with the Sabres

 

LOL ... post of the day!!! LOL

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no idea what this clown Adams is doing.  You hate your GM.  I hate mine.  I have no idea who starts.  Anderson can be worse than Hutton.  No way.  In fact his numbers do not lie.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

So after reading the wise guy Flyer remarks its actually Dell?  Why would you think he starts over Anderson?  No way.  Sad that Ullmark is gone.  Bastard Adams.  He best do something right.  I want them to give the Blues a number one for Teresenko

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...