Surgery now seems to be a sure thing for Jack Eichel

Buffalo Rick

1 hour ago, mojo1917 said:

I got the new M1 because I am a snob.

Wow, so you have to pay for your downloads.     Aren't you spiffy.

Seriously, though, if they were injecting microchips, why would we need a booster shot?   Wouldn't we just be able to download a firmware update?

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

Wow, so you have to pay for your downloads.     Aren't you spiffy.

Seriously, though, if they were injecting microchips, why would we need a booster shot?   Wouldn't we just be able to download a firmware update?

image.jpeg.0753bbe2931302d18c1eddbb311d4fd7.jpeg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ruxpin said:

Qualcomm Snapdragon 865

I never heard of that one? Is that a new one?  Newer than the JJ I suppose?  The Mederna has had more problems of illness that I have heard.   But I have not seen any first hand.  Phizer, its been fine for me so far. The local stores are starting to amp up the masks again.  Likely due to Cuomo and numbers spiking?  

2 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

20 hours ago, ruxpin said:

Qualcomm Snapdragon 865

I never heard of that one? Is that a new one?  Newer than the JJ I suppose?

Yes it is new …. It is similar to the Illudium Q-36 Modulator designed by MarvinTSM Space Pharmaceuticals. It has out of this world results…..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, pilldoc said:

Yes it is new …. It is similar to the Illudium Q-36 Modulator designed by MarvinTSM Space Pharmaceuticals. It has out of this world results…..

I got the two Phizer shots early being type 2.  I guess a booster might be coming next?

5 hours ago, pilldoc said:

Were there any noticeable side effects from the Illudium vaccine? Will it require a booster? 

it continues :PopcornSmiley2:

Edited by Samifan
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Samifan said:

Where there any noticeable side effects from the Illudium vaccine? Will it require a booster? 

it continues :PopcornSmiley2:

It's not yet proven, but there have been reports of Rabbititis.

The other problem is no CDMA.

Edited by ruxpin
  • Haha 1

Just reading news around the league and came across your site. Reading about Eichel. 

My thoughts and you probably wont like them. 

With his injury being the reason. 

1) No way they get what they want for him. 

2) I would trade him for 1-2 first rounders to a team that will be in the lottery draft with a high percentage. In addition get a good prospect NHL ready. Plus 3-4 players that are roster players and are young enough and cheap enough to fill the depleted roster that exists presently. That would include 1-2 D men and a couple of forwards. 

Best team to fit that bill:

Kings( rated best prospect inventory in league)

Ask for Iaffallo who is a Buffalo kid. Probably love to play here

Young prospects

(F) kaliyev, Turcotte, (D) Clague, Strand

Roster players

(F) Lizotte Moore Grundstrom Wagner

(D) Walker Roy Strand or and a 6-7 D man like Matta or Wolalin.

Nothing against Eichel but no team is going to play the 4 first round pick asking price for a player with that injury risk, that salary at risk,  and clearly the relationship with Sabres in DONE. 

Always been a closet Sabre fan and wish the team the best in the rebound/rebuild. 

Go young, go with players with upsides, and strengthen the overall roster without killing the salary cap. Then if need be trade or pick up UFAs to add high end players. 

just my opinion. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Hockeyfan65 said:

Just reading news around the league and came across your site. Reading about Eichel. 

My thoughts and you probably wont like them. 

With his injury being the reason. 

2) I would trade him for 1-2 first rounders to a team that will be in the lottery draft with a high percentage. In addition get a good prospect NHL ready. Plus 3-4 players that are roster players and are young enough and cheap enough to fill the depleted roster that exists presently. That would include 1-2 D men and a couple of forwards. 

Best team to fit that bill:

Kings( rated best prospect inventory in league)

Ask for Iaffallo who is a Buffalo kid. Probably love to play here

Young prospects

(F) kaliyev, Turcotte, (D) Clague, Strand

Roster players

(F) Lizotte Moore Grundstrom Wagner

(D) Walker Roy Strand or and a 6-7 D man like Matta or Wolalin.

Nothing against Eichel but no team is going to play the 4 first round pick asking price for a player with that injury risk, that salary at risk,  and clearly the relationship with Sabres in DONE. 

Always been a closet Sabre fan and wish the team the best in the rebound/rebuild. 

Go young, go with players with upsides, and strengthen the overall roster without killing the salary cap. Then if need be trade or pick up UFAs to add high end players. 

just my opinion. 

Nice first post!  Welcome!

13 minutes ago, Hockeyfan65 said:

First of all, terrific first post and welcome aboard!  It's terrific you're here.

The quote above.   I completely agree with point #1.  For me, the 2nd point is still entirely too much given the points made in the rest of your post.  You said 1-2 first rounders, so I'm with you so far but I think *1* first rounder, a second pick somewhere in the 3rd-5th rounds that maybe has a conditional bump should he come back by a certain time, play X number of games and hits some sort of performance bar.   Maybe a 3rd in 2023 that jumps to a first if...

Then probably 1-2 roster players/prospects in addition but if I'm GM I hesitate to do even that.   I just can't justify mortgaging my team for a player with so many question marks that you explained really well.

That said, I could see some GM doing pretty close to what you laid out in #2.   I just wouldn't.

Again, a heartfelt welcome aboard.  Good to have you here!

Thanks for the welcome note. Sabres are in a tough position for sure. 

will be interesting what they do, which has to be something soon i would imagine. Huge risk of downside vs the risk of upside on the trade front. Would be better to put this behind them before training camp starts. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Hockeyfan65 said:

Thanks for the welcome note. Sabres are in a tough position for sure. 

will be interesting what they do, which has to be something soon i would imagine. Huge risk of downside vs the risk of upside on the trade front. Would be better to put this behind them before training camp starts. 

Completely agree.    Unbelievable distraction and I would imagine his trade value would risk being diminished by the day at that point.

• Like 1