Buffalo Sabres 2021-2022 forecast

Samifan

12 hours ago, Samifan said:

Article in Sports Illustrated predicts the Sabres season will be “bowling shoe ugly”! 😂😂😂🎳

Boy all the time you spend piling on my Sabres, just what will you do if/when your Flyers are sucking again?  Ha.  Be assured Ill be here.  LOL.  

There is a chance this kid Powers could sign and join the Sabres this year says Hockey Guy. He is a pretty good source by the way.  We still do not know what will become of Eichel and that is going to be huge

Hockey Guy says do not be surprised if Buffalo is better than predicted.  He believes Power is going to sign and play at some point.  Luukenen is a big piece though.  How well he does.  Also,  the Eichel deal is still looming.  Something has to give soon. He is either traded for a Kings Ransom, if Adams wants to live, OR he stays, and their is a good chance of that given the medical situation.  So let him have the damn surgery.  I actually agree with the Sabres that a total disc replacement may be too invasive.  iI had this surgery. i came out fine with a bone fusion. Rochester has good doctors. One of the few good things we have.  U of R medicine. I wish he was coming here.  I doubt he is being sent to Buffalo either?  Likely John Hopkins or Mayo?  Ill add that Philly has the best childrens hospital in the country.  My surgeon that did my cerival surgery, like Eichel will need, was sent there for two years.  And they do not just send anyone there.  So there, a compliment to a city I hate

56 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Boy all the time you spend piling on my Sabres, just what will you do if/when your Flyers are sucking again?  Ha.  Be assured Ill be here.  LOL.

I would expect nothing less :cheers:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/19/2021 at 6:28 AM, Hockey Junkie said:

The floor is all yours Rick. Let us have it with both barrels!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/19/2021 at 6:28 AM, Hockey Junkie said:

Boy all the time you spend piling on my Sabres, just what will you do if/when your Flyers are sucking again?  Ha.  Be assured Ill be here.  LOL

On 12/2/2021 at 2:13 PM, flyercanuck said:

The floor is all yours Rick. Let us have it with both barrels!

Well both our teams have problems.  Our big concern is goaltending.  I believe that this Suuban kid must be the brother of the ex Canadian?  Not a common name or that many black hockey players?  We got him from Chicago.  Just like Hasek.  Wishful thinking .  Tuch is close and Middlestadt might play tonight 

10 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Well both our teams have problems.  Our big concern is goaltending.  I believe that this Suuban kid must be the brother of the ex Canadian?  Not a common name or that many black hockey players?  We got him from Chicago.  Just like Hasek.  Wishful thinking .  Tuch is close and Middlestadt might play tonight 

Yes, he's PKs brother. There's 3 of them but Pernell Karl is the only one who's "made it". Malcolm is pretty much a career backup. Nothing wrong with that, I just doubt he's your answer in goal.

17 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

It means the Sabres will be better than your team soon.  Assuming Adams gets us a goalie. I’m giving ill ok on the Finn also

I think your team may already be better than mine. 

3 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

It means the Sabres will be better than your team soon.  Assuming Adams gets us a goalie. I’m giving ill ok on the Finn also

I don't know Rick....I have a feeling unless they get rid of upper management, lower management, and everything in between, we're both going to be lottery pickers forever. Except we'll likely trade most of our 1st rounders away...going for it!

2 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

I don't know Rick....I have a feeling unless they get rid of upper management, lower management, and everything in between, we're both going to be lottery pickers forever. Except we'll likely trade most of our 1st rounders away...going for it!

Ugly score I just saw.  Been watching the football, but see Flyers down big.  I know the feeling all too well.  We need a goalie.  I’m disgusted with Adams

On 12/5/2021 at 5:46 PM, flyercanuck said:

Even if your team is very good, there are so many teams now you still have to be damn lucky.  My cousin I have not seen in ages from Canada, a Montreal fan, said he no longer liked the league when they expanded to so many teams.  I think there has to be a limit.  I do not like to see teams like Florida, who is good now, have no fans in the place. Its not a hockey town at all.  Its a beach town and nobody cares about hockey down there.  But they have some rich owner and even managed to steal Reinhart from us.  That is just one example.  Then you have Tampa. Transplanted northerners.  Wait until they go back to the losers they once were.  Who will show up then?  At least our towns are real hockey fans.  Support the teams through good and bad.