Patrick Kane and his cape

Guest flyercanuck

I've made comments over the years how I felt the NFL was going the way of WWF wrestling and that the players should start wearing capes. Then Mr. Douchebag lite comes out with that getup on. When you're 33rd in scoring, you don't wear a cape, even in jest. Once a douche...

http://www.google.ca...s:0&tx=66&ty=45

You know what? I think the cape was the perfect way to highlight how utterly boring and ridiculous the breakaway competition has become. I just don't see the sense of any of the stuff they did.

You know what? I think the cape was the perfect way to highlight how utterly boring and ridiculous the breakaway competition has become. I just don't see the sense of any of the stuff they did.

I liked it actually. I think the silliness factor is what makes it likable. These guys are human too, and Kane is allowed to have a bad season once in a while. But at the same time, this is the sport they love and grew up playing. And these are the same goofy antics they used to do when they were ten.

@flyercanuck

I'm pissed that everyone always sucks up to Superman when they pull these stunts. I mean, c'mon..there is a whole list of super heros to chose from, but everyone takes the easy way out and does a "Superman". BORING! I want someone to dress up as Aquaman...now that would be impressive.

@flyercanuck

I'm pissed that everyone always sucks up to Superman when they pull these stunts. I mean, c'mon..there is a whole list of super heros to chose from, but everyone takes the easy way out and does a "Superman". BORING! I want someone to dress up as Aquaman...now that would be impressive.

I wanna see someone dress up as...