Taylor Lacynski out for season , Allison talking to Doctors about potential surgery

RonJeremy

2 hours ago, RonJeremy said:

I have never seen a team with players who get injured multiple times as much as the Flyers  

I give you the Philadelphia Eagles from 2017-2021....and counting...

Eagles rank in most adjusted games lost to injuries according to FootballOutsiders:

- 2020: 2nd most

- 2019: 11th

- 2018: 1st

And 3 games into the season...they are already down their starting LT, LG and RG and their backup RG.

Kelce and Johnson are still trying to play through injuries....and that is just their offensive line.

:beer:

22 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Eagles rank in most adjusted games lost to injuries according to FootballOutsiders:

And 3 games into the season...they are already down their starting LT, LG and RG and their backup RG.

Kelce and Johnson are still trying to play through injuries....and that is just their offensive line.

Too many cheesesteaks? Yeah the Eagles are banged up again. Maybe both teams need to fire their trainers and Doctors. Especially the Flyers , where a guys out for 9 months after surgery and then comes back and needs another surgery.

38 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

On a good note , if the injuries keep piling up the Eagles can get a top 5 pick plus the two other picks , just hope Wentz stays healthy.

• Like 2

On 9/29/2021 at 8:49 PM, RonJeremy said:

where a guys out for 9 months after surgery and then comes back and needs another surgery.

Guess you'll like this.

Jordan Hall
@JHallNBCS
·
4h
Egor Zamula is out three to four weeks, per Alain Vigneault. Vigneault said Zamula is dealing with a strain to his groin/hip area.

:rage:

• Uggh... 1

14 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Guess you'll like this.

Jordan Hall
@JHallNBCS
·
4h
Egor Zamula is out three to four weeks, per Alain Vigneault. Vigneault said Zamula is dealing with a strain to his groin/hip area.

:rage:

Is the ice T the Flyers practice facility lopsided ,what are all these hip and groin injuries, I’m fed up with this crap. Fire everyone.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, SCFlyguy said:

So the first excuse for this team is going to be injuries.

It's just an explanation of the walking wounded.

They are out of excuses. I DGAF about an excuse.

They haven't even play a game as a whole team.

Let's not rush to judge anyone right now.

But one thing is certain if there ain't no Cavalry coming.

They have anymore injuries they don't have anyone really ready to step in and help much at all.

Maybe Cam York...and i will throw Foerster's name in the hat but he should be heading back to junior. Maybe.

But other than that no one stood out to me as screaming i need to be called up.

Even Frost was shaky. It could be the usual slow start.

But i can live losing a few 2-1 or 3-2 games because i am concerned a little about scoring.

But not 6-2 or 5-2. I hope the PK is better. Goalies are your best PKers or should be.

But if they don't keep the damn puck out the net none of it will matter it might be purge time by the deadline.

Cautiously optimistic is a good place to start....

:PopcornSmiley2:

Edited by OccamsRazor
#boubonup

• 2 weeks later...

My hope is that Schmuck fires AV in November, replaces him with Bruce Boudreau (who can get the offense going) and then Schmuck gets fired shortly after that, along with the rest of upper management.  Even watching the team this preseason and it's the same garbage that plagued them last year, yet Vigneault and company won't tweak the system. And other than Atkinson and Ellis, they've added nothing but veteran garbage while mortgaging the future and handcuffing the team cap wise ($43k in cap space is ridiculous and sheer incompetence).

Edited by BobbyClarkeFan16