Pre-Season #2: Flyers at Bruins; 9/30/21 @7:30, TNT

Howie58

Greetings:

I reckoned it was time to dust off my posting skills.  The Bruins are favored:

https://freepicks.picksandparlays.net/more-free-picks/nhl-picks/philadelphia-flyers-at-boston-bruins-93021-nhl-preseason-picks-and-predictions

Mr. Jones is the starter against an A-team Bruins squad. He's expected to play two periods.  That, and seeing Keith Jones broadcast for TNT, might make this worth watching.  

Just now, RonJeremy said:

The game is on TNT network

Hhhmmmm down here?? I don't know about that i'll check.

7 minutes ago, Samifan said:

AHL Phantoms.

This is why i won't put much stock in it. I wanted to see Risto, York Foerster and Sandstrom.

:PopcornSmiley2:

I'm just concerned with Sanheim and his puck battles...effort and most importantly results.

He won't see the end of his current contract in the ornage and black i know it.

York's floor already feels higher than Sanheim's ceiling. But hey we'll give it the rest of the year.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

Could this be the official 2021 Flyers slogan? 

I don’t think the Flyers would be that definitive with their slogan but @Howie58 may have nailed it! 

Philadelphia Flyers 2021-2022:

6 hours ago, Howie58 said:

hope the Jones Experiment isn't a failure

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Howie58 said:

As for TNT....hope for the best.

Look i am happy to have hockey to watch regardless but this is the problem with hockey.

NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO FIND THE GODDAMN GAMES!!!!!! 

Sorry Howie not yelling at you but i have no idea it was on TNT till @RonJeremy told me.

So i search and search and well low and behold it is....right between the SyfHD channel and truTVHD channels.

WTF???

So why i the love of God would someone be looking for the game which ISN'T among the sports channels scroll through 245 channels to find???????

So yeah i did eventually find it. But is that what the NHL expects the casual fan to just be looking around stumble on the game and just sit and watch???

What a bunch of morons.

:bonkingheadonwall:

Edited by OccamsRazor
#boubonup

If AV can keep Thompson's minutes down and limited like helping big time on the PK then i think he still can have an affective role on this team.

But AV has to resist the urge to bump him up from the 4th line even if injuries crop up....if need be then call a kid up.

DO NOT PUT HIM ON THE 3RD LINE.

He does not have the speed to keep up...but he is pretty solid at know where the puck will be and getting there. He can help. I know he wasn't a popular pickup i get it.

But the reality is the kid are not ready. I expect the kid to start on the farm.

Rubtsov and Ratcliffe can help in a pinch but the need to concentrate on playing well in the AHL.

So if they need a body Sandin is my guy.

That is all carry on...