Pre-Season #4: Bruins at Flyers; 10/4/21 @ 7, CSP

Howie58

Greetings:

I have not found odds, but this post shows computer prediction of 4-3 Bruins:

https://www.sportsbettingdime.com/nhl/odds/matchup/138179/

Hart is in goal for the entire game.  This should be an "opening day" roster, or thereabouts, for both squads.

Elliott Desnoyers will play tonigh so i will try and catch some of this...barring my wife changing her mind....ah i crack myself up. But i want to see this kid play.

And to be centering the 3rd line i have to see this.

Joel Farabee-Sean Couturier-Travis Konecny

Oskar Lindblom-Morgan Frost-Cam Atkinson

James van Riemsdyk-Elliot Desnoyers-Nicolas Aube-Kubel

Connor Bunnaman-Jackson Cates-Max Willman

:PopcornSmiley2:

9 hours ago, FD19372 said:

A little too much time chasing against the ...cough cough...Boston's "B" line and team.

Well it isn't like the Flyers had their A squad out there either a few kids just trying to get noticed and well getting out played too some. It happens.

They need to maintain their health.

Hart was dialed in, which was very nice to see. Boston B team but the puck gets ripped at the goalie all the same. Hart had some nice stops and the skaters seemed to be in sync with where he was going with loose pucks.  

Frost has to get on the scoreboard tonight he’s played 3 games now I think with no points to show for it. Yeah yeah the little thins are all well and good but a 2C has to put up points. I’m not ragging on the guy I know he’s just coming back and realistically it’s gonna take him some time but I really hope he gets one tonight. Opening night the 2C is his to lose…

The way I saw this game was the  Flyers won a game they should have.

They played better than the Boston team for most of the game. 

Slayman was very good and made some good saves on quality chances., the Flyers hit some posts too.

The Flyers iced a better team and got a result.

Tonight on the Island the Flyers will ice an inferior team and the Islanders top players will take care of business too. 

13 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Things that would have been good to know before I drafted Ellis for my fantasy hockey team an hour and a half before this tweet... (dailyfaceoff was showing Ellis)

:5a6425fa25331_VikingSkoool:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, radoran said:

Things that would have been good to know before I drafted Ellis for my fantasy hockey team an hour and a half before this tweet... (dailyfaceoff was showing Ellis)

:5a6425fa25331_VikingSkoool:

Well he is still on the 2nd power play unit so not all is lost...Pppffffttt...fantasy.

🤣

27 minutes ago, GratefulFlyers said:

Oh is that right the Isles are playing their A team tonight? And back to Jones for the Flyers? Well the Isles have had the Flyers number for awhile now whosever in net will have his hands full I expect.

I don't know this for sure, however, the deal with preseason games so far this year has been the road team takes prospects and "some" veteran players on the road.

The home team's have been icing many of their starters with some guys they want to "get a look at". I suspect we'll see a pretty close to regular season Capitals team at the end of the week in Washington too. 

As always Lou Lamoriello is the evil prince of lies and I will always sports hate him, it's hard to hate this team though, because they play a great North America  style of hockey.