All-Star Game

Guest LeafSuck16

This game is terrible. Pierre and the other announcers are acting like these guys are just unbelieveable and are just putting some crazy moves. The D on team Alfie isn't even trying, period. They are like Hossa's nickname is Hello Good-bye and look at the move he made. Showed the replay and the D did nothing. Where's the remote, I can't listen to these tools.

Yawn is Giroux even playing? I have heard his name once. At least Harts has an assist. Too bad that Rags seem to be starring so far.

Well at least he finally got one. Harts got an assist on that one too.

Edited by Poulin20

I love hockey, but if I wasn't a fan and decided to watch the all-start weekend due to the excitement of it, I would think it's the cheesiest sport ever. What a horrible weekend. The skills competition was painful; I turned it off after Kane put the superman cape on (wow, is he a cocky little d!ck or what?).

I agree that the all-star game was brutal completely because of the anouncers. Doc is the worst. I don't know if the style of the weekend works up in Canada, but I think it explains why Hockey comes in fourth overall in the states.

This game is terrible. Pierre and the other announcers are acting like these guys are just unbelieveable and are just putting some crazy moves. The D on team Alfie isn't even trying, period. They are like Hossa's nickname is Hello Good-bye and look at the move he made. Showed the replay and the D did nothing. Where's the remote, I can't listen to these tools.

I think the game is terrible but only because of the players involved. The league truly needs to make it an "honor" to want to play in the game and have the players vote for the all stars. Only Karlsson and Spezza were truly all star worthy this season. Allowing the fans to vote has turned the game into a farce and a popularity contest; not too mention turning the site of the game into a joke with the home team's fans loading the ballot box.

I actually thought the game was pretty entertaining..

i thought the same with the skills competition, it was fun. kane tried to make the breakaway thing fun, good for him... i had no problem with any of it.