Game 2: Kraken at Flyers; 10/18/21 @ 7, NBCSP

Howie58

2 minutes ago, LegionOfDoom said:

That Goal Song is Our Troll Song...

Thay song is stupid. I hope any home wins are 1-0 so I don't have to hear that crap more than once

Seriously, how did that win?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Man kid's these days...they are just damn spoiled ass rotten...i am dealing with this with my 10 year old.

Nothing ever is enough and nothing ever makes them happy. And if it is hard well then just quit.

And my wife constantly tells me i am to hard on her....so what else do we do??? Just let them do whatever they feel like doing at the time because well feelings get hurt and we can have that.

So let's just coddle them and maybe they will eventually figure it out - right???

I don't know anymore....

:bonkingheadonwall:

If I could chime in and say, you are in the right place to teach your kids to be tough, but more importantly is to be a loving person as well, having to balance the two is the tallest task. They don't teach life skills in school.

Though it's you against social media, Tik Tok Turrets and Instagram insatiability, you are on top of a world war z wall while trying to pull up your kids to safety as they don't see the trouble coming up on them.

I wish you well. All you can do is show Love and Strength.

Think of all the things your father put in during your times that you grew up, and reflect now, what at the end, ended up sticking in how you see life.

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Good Post 1

Well that was more like it!

I think maybe Hakstol let his personal feelings get in the way of objective coaching. Fourth game in a row for Grubauer, and he's been busy. Poor goalie management, but Flyers brought their A game tonight. Good to see. 

Grubauer got hung out to dry tonight but no doubt better rebound control would've helped his case. But my god the Kraken D was so slow they didn't even pretend to defend their net. A lot like the Flyers last year.

Nice to rack up some numbers for the boys...nice seeing Konecny connect and Giroux too.

• Like 2

Major props to Thompson and Seeler. That is the type of heart and dedication many of us have been clamoring for over the last few seasons. Seeler letting the Kraken know he doesn't care how big you are, you aren't going to push us around, and Thompson making sure the message is sent, you don't touch our captain

I wouldn't mind seeing this type of fire out of NAK and Laughton, but I guess after the effort of putting on their sweater, they must be spent

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Good Post 1

5 minutes ago, Samifan said:

but it will be fun watching Hakstol get fired again! 😂

It still blows my mind that after spending what, $1.5 billion? on this team (license, stadium rebuild, team setup costs etc) they'd hand the keys to him

• Like 1
  • Good Post 1
  • Uggh... 1