Bruins, Devils and Tampa coming up in next 4 days.

Buffalo Rick

With 3 games in 4 nights, and Boston will be in a foul mood after that loss in Philly.  Of course they used the guy I never heard of and Ullmark no doubt will face us tonight.  I know what Ullmark can do.  He is a solid goalie.  I really thought he was going to sign with us and stay.  Not sure how the coach will play this?  Anderson and Toharski will obviously share the duties the next two nights.  Both havre been good so far.   Middlestadt is still a week from return I guess?  I do not miss Jokuharu.  Not one bit. I would keep things the way they are if it were me.  But we need Middlestadt big time.  We also need some guy named Eichel.  I wonder if he is talking with the team?  What the hell is he going to do? Just sit there and watch his career be put on hold?  Its crazy.  Who does he think he is to have a surgery that has never been done?  Is he the first NHL player to have this injury?  I wish I knew the exact level of the herniation?   Typically its C6/C7 of the Cervical spine. Listed as a neck injury its actually part of the upper back, just below the shoulder level in the case of C6/C7.  But someone here suggested its possibly a lower level which actually means closer to the neck.  So higher up in laymans terms.  But still, the procedure would be the same.  An anterior fusion, IE they would go through the front of the neck to do it.  A bone fusion.  That is the typical course. Plates are even used but not with an athlete.  Mobility can be lost with a plate.  Jack needs to get the damn fusion and move on. He would get through it fine. If he did this now he could be ready by late season. But it does not look like that is going to happen.  He is hell bent on playing hard ball. I have lost my patience with him.  As for these 3 games, they will be tests for sure.   Maybe we have more stability on defense?  Time will tell.  New names.  Skinner has really picked up his game and his luck has turned so far.  Olofsson is one of their bigger weapons and the kid from Boston who faces his old team tonight.  The team Eichel would love to play for.  Its a huge long shot we ever make that kind of a deal with Boston and what are they going to offer us?  Nothing that they have is enough.  Draft pics are not going to cut it.  Too risky.  Lets say we did the trade with the Flyers and they offered us their number one pick next 3 years.  OK.  They make the playoffs and the picks are pure crap.  That is why the only teams mentioned are bad teams.  Not sure if Calgary is really a bad team?  Anaheim is on paper. But they have Gibson and he has stolen a couple of games already that they were totally outplayed in.  The players involved would have to be young.  It does not look good.  So Jack should just suck it up, have the damn surgery and then play for us. I am not sure if he had the fusion if he could still have a total replacement later if that went South?  But I do not think it would go South.  I have a perfect Dr but there is no way to contact the little prick.  The guy did my neck surgery, fusion, worked at Philadelphia children"s  hospital for a couple years before returning to Rochester.  And Rochester is good for one thing, medicine.

Can’t win em all.  But so far we have out shot them all.  Outplayed them all but a hot goalie is one thing in this game that can’t be overcome.  Ullmark is their started now.  No clue what happened with Rask?  But no shame in this loss.  Would help to bounce back vs Lindy Ruffs punk ass Devils