Hockey Guy (what a great job this guy does)

I do not know how many of you follow Hockey Guy on YouTube?  But he deserves mention in this website and any hockey site.  His dedication is unequaled.  He not only goes over every single game he also gives detailed description of every game. How does he do this? How does he find the time?  I mean, unreal.  OK, an example, he gave the shots and hits and all of your 2-1 Flyers game (the only thing that will get anyones attention around here is if its orange and black, and I do not mean Halloween).   Its Halloween every day if you like the Flyers.  I do not, but some here do.  Ha.  So anyway, he said Vancouver did outhit them but their power play is horrible. He lives in Vancouver somewhere to my knowledge.  Maybe someone like JR can tell me how Center Ice works there?  Because he sure has to have it to have so much detail.  I do not understand your colored money?  Is a $10 brown and a $20 purple?  Maybe.  These dumbo's on Wager Talk actually bet the Sabres yesterday, usually are trashing them even though one is a true fan somehow.  I think Hockey Guy wants us to succeed.  I see some guys stepping up that I never thought would.  And cudo's to the Detroit Red Wings.  Playing well and we get them when we return home.  Yikes.  Yes the Flyers are playing well also.   I imagine Hart is doing well.  We solved your former boy Elliot the other night.   Sent Tampa packing.  LOL.  Have to get my shots in when I can.  Anyway, Hockey Guy is worth watching.  And great guy he is.  Im a subscriber to his site. Go Sabres!!

• Like 1